Whats the Stable Driver for GTX 570?

What's the stable Driver for GTX 570, new release drivers wont work properly on me, I always get an error message; "Nvidia Driver Has Stopped Responding and Recovered Successfully" after that error pop up my pc will automaticly turn off or give me the Check Video Cable sign on monitor. I Tried a Couple Stable Drivers said by others like (314.22 / 391.01 / 334.89) and it all gave me the same error.

If multiple drivers generate the same error, that means your card is unstable. Try playing with the clock speeds a bit, lower the clock speeds for GPU and memory one at a time and see if the situation improves. Starting with 10MHz increments should be good.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Maybe try more drivers, but it is likely that your card has gone bad. How old is it?

@ToastedVivid I Bought it second hand.. but i noticed some driivers gives different results for example, the 314.22 lasts 1 week without error and errors cameback after that week. And 334.09 just gave me error by just launching the game. This errors only Occurs While Gaming.

@NelizMastr what's the lowest limit Core Clock and Memory Clock for GTX 570 or the Stable MHZ's so error dont occur. because i dont have that much of knowledge when it comes to this stuffs, Ill play with it until i found the stable mhz 

Thanks to all.

2 minutes ago, MitZZ said:

@NelizMastr what's the lowest limit Core Clock and Memory Clock for GTX 570 or the Stable MHZ's so error dont occur. because i dont have that much of knowledge when it comes to this stuffs, Ill play with it until i found the stable mhz 

Thanks to all.

No idea which version of the 570 you have. 

Nvidia's reference clocks are:

732MHz core

1464MHz shader

1900MHz memory

If yours are higher, set them to these as a baseline. If instability occurs, go down from there. MSI afterburner will probably let you underclock no problem.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro