$300 CAD Speaker and Sub Setup

MYX

Plain and simple I need recommendations for $300 CAD, speaker and sub. Preferably bass emphasis. Used for gaming and listening to dance, hiphop and jazz. 

13 hours ago, Kdog said:

I wouldn't recommend speakers for gaming as there's little to no perception of where the enemy is

I would disagree. Mine offer great direction/soundstage. Other then having dedicated sides/rears. 

CPU: i7-5820k (4.7GHz/1.292V)                             RAM: Cruital Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4                                Case: NZXT H440 Razer Sound: SVS Ultra Bookshelves / SVS SB13-Ultra / Marantz SR7008

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3                                         Storage: Samsung 840 Evo (500GB)  + WD Black (1TB)    PSU: EVGA G2-1000        M/KB: Razer Ouroboros / Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 

Mobo: MSI X99S Sli Plus                                         GPU: EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid                                     OS: Windows 10               Monitor: BenQ XL2720Z / Asus PG348Q

3 hours ago, Reckless95 said:

I would disagree. Mine offer great direction/soundstage. Other then having dedicated sides/rears. 

Really? I tried to play PUBG once with my Bx5A's and I couldn't hear any directional sound.

"Kieran just stole my girl!" - No-one

Discord: Kdog#7258

17 hours ago, MaxCraft said:

Plain and simple I need recommendations for $300 CAD, speaker and sub. Preferably bass emphasis. Used for gaming and listening to dance, hiphop and jazz. 

You cant afford a sub, but a decent speaker will do decent bass just not floor shaking feel it in your stomach. You are just short of getting what I would call a decent pair of speakers. If waiting another month or two means you can make it 400 dollars do it, it will make a good difference in speaker.

for what you have probably the best you are going to get;

http://www.pashop.com/products/detail/Behringer/MS40/