Can somebody help me with some info?

Hello,

I'd like to ask if you guys know a trustworthy site where I could buy a battery replacement into my Sony XZs. I pretty much don't like how fast it drains itself, it barely lasts 3-4 hours when I use it with its 'strongest' built-in battery saver function. (The one which limits FPS to ~10)

I have found a site Witrigs, but as I haven't ever seen it before, I am not really sure if I should trust them. They say they are selling the 'Original' batteries, which would be the key. I'd like to buy a battery that lasts long and can hold 2900MAh.

Thank you very much in advance!

Have you tried checking Amazon? Just read the reviews for battery. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

eBay. Amazon. Aliexpress. I would trust eBay more because if the product doesn't work, you can return it for free or get to keep it, with your money back. Amazon if you are in America. And, Aliexpress if you are a cheap shit and want the best deal for your money.

hi.

Searched for the replacement battery.

eBay - 2, but overpriced with shipping costing 4x more than the battery.

Amazon - Nothing.

Aliexpress - WOAH! 30 results on the first page, and they are mostly under $20. Insane. Look here. So, for your battery, I found this. It says it hold 4000mAh, which is plenty. And it is only $10 USD. Crazy deal. If it doesn't work, just buy a new one or talk to the seller for a refund. I picked the one that has the most orders and ratings. Has 5 ratings of 5 stars. Looks good to me.

hi.

Well, thank you very much for the answer.. I bought stuff from Aliexpress previously, and I had a terrible experience, so.. I think I'd rather leave that site as is. Not even contacting the seller was enough to solve things, I had to talk to the Ali guys, who of course.. Did nothing until the 30 days ran off, then they said: "Sorry, but we can't do anything now."