BIOS Update - No display output

hello all,

i have the gigabyte z270 gaming k3 motherboard and i had the bios F8b , i updated the bios through the app to F8  and when it was done the screen froze so i just restarted my pc after 10mins.. and since then i cant get any output from the HDMI on motherboard to my second display.. the display that is connectedd to GPU works fine.

i went to the gigabytes website ddownloaded the latest bios F9d and flashed through QFlash from BIOS and still nothing..didnt fix the issue

any solutions to this?

thanks

34 minutes ago, patriotaki said:

i updated the bios through the app

Within Windows? Those things are scams. MSI and Gigabyte have the worst software.

They have dualbios on there to prevent problems like that. You just need to switch to the backup one. I thought it was automatic but you might have to remove that CMOS battery on your motherboard for a minute or 2 and put it back in to reset it. I think that was how it's done anyway.

Check in the BIOS to see if integrated graphics (iGPU) is disabled, and try setting the primary display option to that to see if it works. if not try reverting the bios back to F8b

8 hours ago, KeitaRR said:

Check in the BIOS to see if integrated graphics (iGPU) is disabled, and try setting the primary display option to that to see if it works. if not try reverting the bios back to F8b

yup that solvedd it...haha thank you