What's the best Ultrabook to edit photos on?

I'm in need of a better solution for editing my photography on the go. I currently have an Asus g502 but it's so big to be carrying everywhere. I thought maybe I would pick up a fully tricked out surface pro since the specs were super good but I find that it really struggles running Lightroom and does not handle 50mb RAW files very well from my 5DSR. I know that Linus likes his razor blade pro and I have thought about that or a stealth but I also don't want it to act like the surface either. Thanks to anyone who replies!

A lot of people enjoy the Macbook Pro for photo editing. The latest 13” model is not really that large either. I have too little experience from windows laptops to give any other reccomendations than an Dell XPS on the windows side of things. 

I don’t know if these two are small enough for you but I think going much smaller will lose you too much performance imo. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

I just got the xps 15 9560 and couldn't be happier. I had the xps 13 19350 before, and it felt quite sluggish at times, even editing vacation photos. 

Realistically, anything with an i7 and 16gb+ or Ram will be ok. I personally like a 4k ips display with good enough colour accuracy, especially if you are editing 5dsr files on it. There aren;t many photo oriented gpu accelerated tasks, so unless you edit video its not that important. 

The 9570 just came out as well, so you may be able to get a pretty good deal on the 9560, which is more than adequate. 

Also, don;t go with a Macbook if you don't need one of their own editing suites. They are waaaaaay overpriced. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

I would recommend basically any laptop with an i7 and stylus input, and put your photos on external hard drives. This would be devices like the XPS 15, spectre x360, thinkpad x1 yoga, dell 7390, asus flip 15, lenovo yoga 920, and others. 

Anything with an i7 and 12GB+ of RAM will get you the power that you need. From there you are looking for full size SD card slots, color accurate 4K displays, and pen support.