WiFi and Bluetooth not working

I m using Acer Aspire E5 474G in which wifi worked fine until i updated my windows 10 version to 1709 in which if i try to install wifi driver the laptop would just freeze so i updated to windows 10 version 1803 in which i was able to install the driver without any problem but i don't see any option to turn on wifi and Bluetooth and when i go into airplane mode settings it says no wireless devices so i rolled back windows 10 version to 1607 but still i m not able to use wifi and Bluetooth even after installing the drivers and i downloaded the drivers from official acer site i m using Ethernet for internet access i need a fix for this issue

Thank you

24 minutes ago, Lab Rat said:

I m using Acer Aspire E5 474G in which wifi worked fine until i updated my windows 10 version to 1709 in which if i try to install wifi driver the laptop would just freeze so i updated to windows 10 version 1803 in which i was able to install the driver without any problem but i don't see any option to turn on wifi and Bluetooth and when i go into airplane mode settings it says no wireless devices so i rolled back windows 10 version to 1607 but still i m not able to use wifi and Bluetooth even after installing the drivers and i downloaded the drivers from official acer site i m using Ethernet for internet access i need a fix for this issue

Thank you

Hit the windows key, then type troubleshoot, open that up, and find the option to troubleshoot your internet and see if that can automatically fix it. Find your network adapter in device manager and see if it has any warnings over it. Try updating the driver for it from there, try uninstalling it and letting windows try and find a generic driver for it, if that doesn't work.. on the update driver screen in there, click the option to find a driver manually on your computer, and there's some text you can click at the bottom that will bring up a list of possibly compatible drivers.. You can try to find one that works from there.