1060 6gb or wait for next gen?

So i’m planning to build a gaming pc at summer. And there’s rumors about the next gen for nvidia cards. Should i wait? Is it gonna be that long? What do you suggest?

depends on if you're happy with what you have now and if you have the cash to spend but honestly you should probably wait for the prices to plateau as they seem to be going down and will decrease further after the next gen comes out but you're question is more of a personal preference thing so its up to you.

4 minutes ago, Oryzaki said:

depends on if you're happy with what you have now and if you have the cash to spend but honestly you should probably wait for the prices to plateau as they seem to be going down and will decrease further after the next gen comes out but you're question is more of a personal preference thing so its up to you.

Thanks. Appreciate it 

If I were you, I would wait till the next generation GPUs are released. Rumours are that they will be much better than the current generation.

By then, you’ll have the choose between:

- buying the next gen graphics cards

or if you for some reason don’t like them:

- buying the current generation but at a lower price due to the release of the newer ones.

Either way, you’ll benefit no matter which option you choose.

But it’s all up to you whether or not you have the patience to wait for a little longer... or not.