Case Upgrade

mattsmi16

Hey guys  

I am currently looking at upgrading my case from the Phanteks P300 to one with better airflow. I am currently looking at the Fractal Design Meshify C, but am also wondering if there are other cases in a similar price category out there with similar quality and airflow conditions. I also don't mind going for a more premium case if the quality is good enough. 

The Coolermaster H500P Mesh Gunmetal or White is a more premium-priced case (150$). But offers massive airflow, a comfortable building experience and 2x 200mm RGB fans.

The silvetstone PM01 TG edition is 160$, but it's big and comes with an integrated PWM Fan Hub and an intergrated LED Hub. It also comes with 3x 140mm 'RGB fans' and a 1x 140mm non RGB at the back. It also had intergrated LED strips on top and bottom.

I own both H500P and PM01, really great cases.

The meshify C is pretty much the best case in its price category, most alternative would be a downgrade.

On the top of my head, the Corsair 400C is the only good alternative. 

My brother owns this case, he runs it with an i3 8350k@4.5ghz an a 1070 Gaming X with 2x 140mm fans intake and 2x 120 exhaust back & top. His system is absolutely cool & quiet

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

Silverstone Redline RL06 Pro stomps much of the competition. Comes with 3 LED fans up front, 1 rear, all holes dust filtered, front completely mesh.

On 5/28/2018 at 1:00 AM, mattsmi16 said:

Hey guys  

I am currently looking at upgrading my case from the Phanteks P300 to one with better airflow. I am currently looking at the Fractal Design Meshify C, but am also wondering if there are other cases in a similar price category out there with similar quality and airflow conditions. I also don't mind going for a more premium case if the quality is good enough. 

Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG is the only thing in my mind that directly compares to the Meshify C. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25