Laptops gpu issue

That is one dirty cell camera.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

not watching it

Setup:

Name: Ryzentosh

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB

MSI B350 PC Mate

Corsair Spec-01

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400mhz

Kingston A400 120GB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Thermaltake Smart RGB Series 600W

Be Quite! Pure Wings 2

"I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong." ~ Murray Walker RIP

Just now, ForChickenNuggets said:

not watching it

It's super blurry... 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

9 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Everything is addressed in this vid

That is one interesting issue you got there, have you tried performing a hard reset? And please wipe off your camera lens before you record next time.

I highly suggest you reinstall windows (theres a option to reset which is all automated make sure you completely remove all of your stuff). I would assume that its a driver issue or a windows issue. It doesn't seem to be a temp issue. If you want to test if its a driver issue then download DDU and make sure you remove all opf it.

Yeah I agree with the post above. If your having these kinds of issues after making sure windows is up to date, and your drivers are good is to do a factory wipe and have a fresh install of windows. You'll have to redownload games and stuff which can take awhile so I would invest in an Ethernet connection unless your connecting to a 5G wifi connection.

Not here to be rude or anything, but just a heads up:
If you want to get your issue resolved quickly, explaining in words with video as support if needed is the best way to accomplish that. Many people don't want to open videos, but otherwise would be willing to help. Reasons include:
not wanting to open more shit

can't be opening things that make sound
can't be seen watching a video at work/school
not wanting youtube to try and suggest videos they don't care about

If you don't have time, or are simply patient, awesome. Ignore this and go on. But just an FYI if such things are of concern.
(Also ty to those who did bother)

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

14 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

That is one interesting issue you got there, have you tried performing a hard reset? And please wipe off your camera lens before you record next time.

what do you mean by hard reset. And my camera lense is f*cked up so thats how the phone records :/

14 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

That is one dirty cell camera.

yeahhh the lense is f*cked up

13 hours ago, tarfeef101 said:

Not here to be rude or anything, but just a heads up:
If you want to get your issue resolved quickly, explaining in words with video as support if needed is the best way to accomplish that. Many people don't want to open videos, but otherwise would be willing to help. Reasons include:
not wanting to open more shit

can't be opening things that make sound
can't be seen watching a video at work/school
not wanting youtube to try and suggest videos they don't care about

If you don't have time, or are simply patient, awesome. Ignore this and go on. But just an FYI if such things are of concern.
(Also ty to those who did bother)

well i could not think of a better way to explain it in words. The laptop crashes after using the dedicated gpu. 

13 hours ago, Ohsnaps said:

I highly suggest you reinstall windows (theres a option to reset which is all automated make sure you completely remove all of your stuff). I would assume that its a driver issue or a windows issue. It doesn't seem to be a temp issue. If you want to test if its a driver issue then download DDU and make sure you remove all opf it.

Hah thats how i uninstalled the latest driver. With DDU 

13 hours ago, RAM555789 said:

Yeah I agree with the post above. If your having these kinds of issues after making sure windows is up to date, and your drivers are good is to do a factory wipe and have a fresh install of windows. You'll have to redownload games and stuff which can take awhile so I would invest in an Ethernet connection unless your connecting to a 5G wifi connection.

i dont have games so im good hah. And what do you mean by a clean windows install? I installed my win10 with a bootable usb and i installed windows 10 and i tried so many times but nothing worked so i gave up. Also every driver is up to date, even the broken gpu driver. (Yes i have tried an older one)

Okay, go to your settings, in the Updates and Security sections you'll want to select Recovery, look for Get Started  under Reset This PC. You will want to select the Remove Files and Clean Drive Option. It says it may take several hours but from my own personal experience it takes an hour or two tops and that was on a laptop.

12 hours ago, RAM555789 said:

Okay, go to your settings, in the Updates and Security sections you'll want to select Recovery, look for Get Started  under Reset This PC. You will want to select the Remove Files and Clean Drive Option. It says it may take several hours but from my own personal experience it takes an hour or two tops and that was on a laptop.

isnt installing a fresh win10 off a usb the same? cuz i did that and it didnt work

On 5/28/2018 at 8:17 AM, YourNewPalAlex said:

what do you mean by hard reset. And my camera lense is f*cked up so thats how the phone records :/

I meant reinstall windows.

4 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

I meant reinstall windows.

Ive done that but with a bootable usb 

1 minute ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Ive done that but with a bootable usb 

Sorry...I don't have much experience with such issues...

1 minute ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Sorry...I don't have much experience with such issues...

okk