I am actually not kidding you.

So I was looking throughout the land of prebuilt PC’s while I was searching for something to combo with my tri monitor setup,and I literally found this on Google.I can promise that this is not photoshopped,as even if it was,I would have done an absolutely horrible job at doing so.

2972D583-4FDE-4B03-AFA8-1017F0A68A8A.jpeg

What's your point?
It says by "graphics processor" and intels integrated graphics are technically intel GPU's, as a GPU is the actual chip(graphics processing unit) not a card.

Bet if you go on the "AMD GPU" there'll be APU systems on there.

Except for those recent ones with Vega iGPU's on them, theyre not intel gpu's(obviously).

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I don’t see the issue. Can someone explain?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Crunchy I can’t show you a link because I quite literally searched,”the best used gaming pc”

Just now, Just your Typical Teen said:

Crunchy I can’t show you a link because I quite literally searched,”the best used gaming pc”

You would have had to find that image somewhere, where did you find it?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

This is the original image that I screenshot off of my tablet.I just cropped it.And if you are wondering,A tablet is the only thing that I have to use at the moment,because that is the only mobile device I have with me.

5073E83A-7212-47DA-8895-4D534E7E59AE.png

I literally did not find this.I just screenshot it off my iOS tablet and just posting it onto the forums.

intel GPU is likely without a "dedicated" card and just using the iGPU that comes on the CPU Package. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Thanks for clearing things up Skiiwee,I was just very confused,because Linus also done a video of him getting a Prototype Intel GPU,which just made me go on ahead and think that Google might have actually accidentally leaked that.

I think they're using one of the products that contains an nvidia gpu, or amd gpu, etc, as the cover image for that category.  Is it a good idea?  Not really... Is it easy and at least gives us a few laughs?  I suppose xD

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just a guess on why its like that - it stems from people searching specifically for pre built computers with Nvidia or AMD gpus on google.  You don't see average folk searching for "discrete gpu computer".  So it's just easier to make that distinction by brand.

Seems fine to me. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz