Hard Drive disappeared, Blue Question Mark

The symptoms started about a week ago, where my 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD started going on the fritz. I noticed it when I tried running a game of League of Legends and suddenly a lot of my program icons were replaced with "Blank Page" Icons and when I'd try to run it, I received a little window asking me to browse for the file because it was not able to find it. I run my OS off an ssd, so my browsers and other light programs still run fine. I just can't get into any of my files in the hard drive, nor can I actually do anything to it. I've tried just about every trouble shooting article out there and I've decided to give in and ask my one beacon of hope before I just buy a new one. I don't have a LOT of stuff on the hard drive, but it would just be a pain in the ass to not be able to recover my files before dumping it, sentimental stuff.

I'll post pics of all the error messages and weird shit I've seen since this started happening.

I do want to note, that this pc I am using is made of 90% used parts, and I wouldn't be surprised if I am just experiencing hard drive failure due to wear and tear from the previous owner, who was a pc and gaming enthusiast.

On the off chances that I could  get my HDD to work, I noticed a HUGE blow to performance, certain parts of my games were being really glitchy and slow, my load times also took a massive cut once these problems started cropping up.
5b075dec273d5_Errorfiles.png.b259dd5a3c8f8df3a35bc06f75dfda0d.png 
In this image I left it mostly uncropped so you could see the files running off my SSD and the files running off my HDD.
capture-20180524-204905.png.50fb1d151db3d7231f4a5ae869927ac7.pngcapture-20180524-204741.png.40d4fb31f3d393a324cac276b6bb05e8.png 
What the actual hell is going on and what can I do to salvage my data, since it's pretty clear I'm not gonna be able to get this hard drive back to running as normal.

capture-20180524-204601.png

4 minutes ago, KeroBuni said:
snip

Right, I think you're dealing with a hard drive failure alright. I don't know much of what you can do though, usually it's terminal

You could try data recovery routes, try the drive in another PC, etc, to see if you can get your stuff back, but, the old silver bullet of the freezer trick doesn't work, and there is no easy solution like that. Likely the data is gone. Prolly best to back your data up next time if you didn't do it already. 

Yours faithfully

1 minute ago, Lord Nicoll said:

Right, I think you're dealing with a hard drive failure alright. I don't know much of what you can do though, usually it's terminal

You could try data recovery routes, try the drive in another PC, etc, to see if you can get your stuff back, but, the old silver bullet of the freezer trick doesn't work, and there is no easy solution like that. Likely the data is gone. Prolly best to back your data up next time if you didn't do it already. 

Oof, I figured, well, the bright side of this is that I got a new job, and that fat check is coming in tomorrow so, the replacement is already bought and on its way. This is just a sad day,

23 minutes ago, KeroBuni said:

Oof, I figured, well, the bright side of this is that I got a new job, and that fat check is coming in tomorrow so, the replacement is already bought and on its way. This is just a sad day,

Ha had a ssd take a crap today too don't feel bad 

Firestrike 
i7-8700k @5.0GHz w/ 1.30v, Corsair h100iv2, Gigabye Aorus gaming 7, 16GB(8x2) 2666MHz ddr4, Dual RX470's OC'd to 1390mhz(atm) in corssfire - liguid cooled with corsair h60's, 3.25 TB in Samsung SSD's, anidees white crystal cube case 

Retired:
i5-4440k @3.2GHz, gigabyte ga-z87x-ud5h z87, 24GB DDR3, 3x1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD.

5 hours ago, KeroBuni said:

You could try sending the drive off if the data is of a great deal of importance, but usually most places are butchers and data recovery is a sketchy area for a consumer. 

Yours faithfully