oscilloscope any one ????

Tedx5

im trying to expand my audio gear set up. i have a record player, mixing board, a dual deck cassette tape player and all of that is hooked up to an insignia receiver. im looking for a oscilloscope to add in to my set up. something like a pioneer SD-1000/SD-1100. Ive done some poking around on the interwebs and i cant find anything that isn't for repair. if any one knows ant thing your recommendations would be appreciated.   

No makes these as they have all been replaced y computers. You can get a old one and fix it up if you really want, it but most highend boards and daw's have this built in. And these just make a pretty graph, not doing much to the sound.

If you want that scope look, you can just hook up a sold electronics scope to your audio signal

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

No makes these as they have all been replaced y computers. You can get a old one and fix it up if you really want, it but most highend boards and daw's have this built in. And these just make a pretty graph, not doing much to the sound.

If you want that scope look, you can just hook up a sold electronics scope to your audio signal

thats not fun at all. what range should i be looking for? i saw some people talking about the ghz/mhz range  

Just now, Tedx5 said:

thats not fun at all. what range should i be looking for? i saw some people talking about the ghz/mhz range  

for audio, your thinking up to 20khz, so any scope will work.

alright thanks for all your help.

5 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

for audio, your thinking up to 20khz, so any scope will work.

i forgot i have an old oscilloscope in my basement 

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

Just now, Tedx5 said:

i forgot i have an old oscilloscope in my basement 

Nice. Looks like something out of Superposition benchmark :D 

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 minute ago, porina said:

Nice. Looks like something out of Superposition benchmark :D 

what a Superposition benchmark?

1 minute ago, Tedx5 said:

what a Superposition benchmark?

It is a program that runs to help "test" the performance of computer hardware. This is a video of what it would look like running.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Razor Blade said:

It is a program that runs to help "test" the performance of computer hardware. This is a video of what it would look like running.

wow thats so cool

20 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

does the scope work, should work fine here

it turns on but dont know how to connect it to my audio system.  also something was boiling/ leaking it works fine tho 

25 minutes ago, Tedx5 said:

also something was boiling/ leaking it works fine tho 

Then it's probably not 'fine'. Unless you can find the component which was leaking and replace it then it's probably best not to use it.

On 5/25/2018 at 1:08 PM, anothertom said:

Then it's probably not 'fine'. Unless you can find the component which was leaking and replace it then it's probably best not to use it.

it turns on and and all the fan works. i has been siting around a long time tho so i dont know