Best CPU to run 6 Android emulators simultaneously?

I am running 6 Android Emulators on the Chineese MOMO Emulator. I am trying to build a PC that allows me to run them absolutely smoothly. Each emulator is a individual Windows process. I dedicated each emulator 2 cores and 2048M RAM which was the recommended ammount as seen on screen 1. On my current build (i7-3770K @4,5GHz) the 6 emulators running are using 100% of my CPU most of the time which causes lag as seen on screen 2.

I do not have any information if the MOMO emulator is capable of using several cores simultaneously nor do I know if it has been optimised for intel or AMD platforms. I did send an e-mail to the support and I am waiting for more informations, here is their official site http://en.ldmnq.com/ I have read on reddit that Ryzen CPU does not work well with Android emulators but I am no sure if the source is reliable. 

I want to from 320$ to 600$ for the new CPU. This three are the most popular CPUs in my country in this price range. I would prefer Intel because I know them better but if AMD is much better for this task I would consider a switch.

• Intel Core i7-8700K (6 cores)

• AMD Ryzen 7 2700x (8 cores)

• Intel Core i7-7820x (8 cores, very good single-core performance).

Occasionally I want to be able to play the newest games on ultra setting on my 3440x1440 100Hz screen but I think any of those CPUs should work good with a top graphics card.

image.png.c970a3d73ec60b3ea39af07a1306661e.pngimage.png.fa70adb9f49ab03e77995864e6b1cd6a.png

you already made a thread with responses on this same topic here

@Alexsolo I have a separate budget for the other parts so that should not be a problem :) I do use the Dark Rock Pro 3 for cooling.

@emosun Unfortunately I did not solve the problem (everyone recommends something different) and the topic was founded a long time ago so I did not want to refresh it. I want to get as many opinions as possible to make the perfect choice.

Just now, trzasku said:

(everyone recommends something different)

welcome to the internet.....

It's a bit more expensive but if you really need 6 emulators at same time, I'd consider a Threadripper 1920x at around 700$ ... you get 24 cores (12 real and 12 with hyperthreading) and it also allows to extend the system with memory as needed (start with 16 GB , 2 GB x 6 instances + 4 GB for base OS and you can go up to 128 GB)

I got an answer from the Emulator Developer!

Hello,

Intel platforms and NVIDIA graphics card is more compatible with LDPlayer or MOMO.
You should aim for multi-thread performance and more cores if you want to run more instances.
Developers use this for testing, can run 10-15 instances for most game :
CPU:Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2658 v2 @ 2.40GHz
Memory:32 GB 
Graphics card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (20180323)

i7-8770K is OK, too. 

Thank you !

In this case I will only choose an Intel CPU with as many cores as possible (6-8 should be enough for 6-8 emulators I think). I have two options I think:

• Intel Core i7-8700K (6 cores)

• Intel Core i7-7820X (8 cores)

• Server CPU? (never had one bofore)

Which would you recommend and why?