PLGA and LGA + Graphics card issue

Hey everyone, Im found a motherboard on the street 2-3 weeks ago, I set it up using salvaged stuff like ram and video card and it works, I also plugged in a hard drive my friend gave since his is broken and he didn't want it, it's been working for 2-3 weeks now, but it has a Pentium 3.00GHz processor, and it's dual core, i wanted to upgrade. I have a Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200, it's LGA775, BUT the Pentium 3.00GHz processor is PLGA775. So here's my questions:

Question 1: Does LGA support PLGA cuz from the answer I got from your website, PLGA is just the packaging for the cores or smth, and that it is compatible but I'm not exactly sure.

Question 2: My graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT (I'm broke ok, that's exactly why the only pc I have is made from a motherboard off of the street), when I plug in a VGA cord, the colour is messed up (probably my VGA cable) and the resolution is messed up and not giving me options, does it mean it's a faulty card or can it be fixed? 

I'd appreciate any help from anybody. thanks.

@Official GaleDoesMusicthey are the same socket so physically plga775 and lga775 will fit.

PSU Tier Ranking List

Ryzen 5 1600x|ASROCK                      |16GB DDR4 3400Mhz Corsair Vengence   | (partial build in progress)

FX-8350 AM3+| ASUS M5A990FX V1 | 32GB DDR3 2400Mhz Corsair Vengeance | Samsung EVO 850 PRO | Win 7 64 Pro | EVGA 750W G PSU | EVGA 750 ti 6GB | Corsair H100i v1

FX-8120 AM3+| ASUS M5A990FX V2 | 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz Corsair Vengeance | Samsung EVO 850 PRO | Win 7 64 Pro | EVGA 750W G PSU | EVGA 750 ti 6GB | Corsair H80i v1 

I5-2500K LGA  | ACER MOBO??         | 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz Corsair Vengeance | Samsung EVO 860 PRO | Win 10 64 Pro | EVGA 750W G PSU | EVGA 970 SC 4GB | Corsair H80i v1

Reinstall your graphics drivers or try a different output.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

the motherboard might not suppord the Core2Quad, check list of supported CPUs on the motherboards website. both are LGA775 so it will physically go in, but some boards wont let you put some CPUs in when it comes to LGA775

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

21 minutes ago, Official GaleDoesMusic said:

Hey everyone, Im found a motherboard on the street 2-3 weeks ago, I set it up using salvaged stuff like ram and video card and it works, I also plugged in a hard drive my friend gave since his is broken and he didn't want it, it's been working for 2-3 weeks now, but it has a Pentium 3.00GHz processor, and it's dual core, i wanted to upgrade. I have a Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200, it's LGA775, BUT the Pentium 3.00GHz processor is PLGA775. So here's my questions:

Question 1: Does LGA support PLGA cuz from the answer I got from your website, PLGA is just the packaging for the cores or smth, and that it is compatible but I'm not exactly sure.

Question 2: My graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT (I'm broke ok, that's exactly why the only pc I have is made from a motherboard off of the street), when I plug in a VGA cord, the colour is messed up (probably my VGA cable) and the resolution is messed up and not giving me options, does it mean it's a faulty card or can it be fixed? 

I'd appreciate any help from anybody. thanks.

as for the vid card it is prob your cable (i hope) test with a different one. the cable tells the videocard what max resolution is on most cards and if cable is bad that card can't read this so it creates errors and such. also run DDU and reinstall the latest drivers.

PSU Tier Ranking List

Ryzen 5 1600x|ASROCK                      |16GB DDR4 3400Mhz Corsair Vengence   | (partial build in progress)

FX-8350 AM3+| ASUS M5A990FX V1 | 32GB DDR3 2400Mhz Corsair Vengeance | Samsung EVO 850 PRO | Win 7 64 Pro | EVGA 750W G PSU | EVGA 750 ti 6GB | Corsair H100i v1

FX-8120 AM3+| ASUS M5A990FX V2 | 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz Corsair Vengeance | Samsung EVO 850 PRO | Win 7 64 Pro | EVGA 750W G PSU | EVGA 750 ti 6GB | Corsair H80i v1 

I5-2500K LGA  | ACER MOBO??         | 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz Corsair Vengeance | Samsung EVO 860 PRO | Win 10 64 Pro | EVGA 750W G PSU | EVGA 970 SC 4GB | Corsair H80i v1