What were Home Computers like in the Soviet Union?

From every video and article I've read about retro and old PC's, I've never heard of a Soviet one. What was the Soviet computer industry like and how were their PC's?

Well , i read about this not too long ago . there were import restrictions on western computers back then , so most of them were developed in the USSR . these were mainly 8 bit microcomputers of course.

The majority of them were clones of European machines , from sinclair or amstrad , such as the romanian CIP-3 zx spectrum clone and East germany's KC compact and Aleste 520ex , form russia.

As far as the minicomputers and "full sized" computers , there were a few companies that designed some experimental models , some of them really interesting in fact like the Setun ternary computer . But a big chunk of them were also clones , such as ES EVM series ( ibm system 360 clones ) and other DEC VAX compatible models

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case