Good gaming headsets for around £20?

DrThots

It doesn't have to have amazing bass, just good surrounding hearing and durable to at least not breaking after dropping it on the floor a few times. Doesn't need a microphone I dont mind If it's just headset only, that would be nice as well though as it may make the item cheaper 

Just now, iNSUFFZ said:

Please tell me this is a joke..

If you're not going to post anything useful for this post, please do not post it. Thanks

There is no decent headphones for 20bucks. Try this, might be worth buying. In any case, you'll need at least 50+ bucks for anything that represents headphones with ability to last more than a year with sound that isn't complete garbage. 

Just now, Light-Yagami said:

There is no decent headphones for 20bucks. Try this, might be worth buying. In any case, you'll need at least 50+ bucks for anything that represents headphones with ability to last more than a year with sound that isn't complete garbage. 

Well I own a pair of Kotion each g2000 and i've been pretty happy with it which is below £20.

Just now, DrThots said:

Well I own a pair of Kotion each g2000 and i've been pretty happy with it which is below £20.

No offense, but then you have no clue what a good sounding headset is. I wish you could try something like Sennheiser HD 598, 599 or 600. Go to any store near you and buy the cheapest thing you see. You'll probably be happy with it.

• Koton Each G1000/G2000/G9000
  • Sades A60
  • Beexcellent GM-3
  • Creative SB Blaze
  • Sades SA-807

None of those are gonna last over 2 months, not gona offer any sound quality..however the mics do offer the acoustics of a toilet :')