7980XE, 4TB NVME RAID0 - Advice needed

Hey guys,
my first post here and I hoped that you would be willing to help me assebmle this beauty I am building :)
I have been following builds for quite a long time but this is the first time I would love to assemble this myself - and would love to make it right!

Computer is aimed for 3D Rendering - and high speeds of everything. So here it is so far:

Intel 7980XE /Highest possible OC/
Alphacool Eisbaer 280
Asus Rampage VI Apex
G.Skill 64GB 3200MHz (4x16GB, F4-3200C14Q-64GTZ) /Highest possible OC/

4x Intel 760p NVME SSD 1TB RAID0 in VROC

NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti 11GB

Corsair HX1000i
NZXT S340 Elite /with removed cable shroud bar to fit EATX/

So I would love to ask and verify if this build is going to work all together. I checked and verified what I could - but would love to double check. 
Is 4TB VROC going to work? Is each M.2 NVME going to have 4 PCIE lines? So overall performance is going to be over 10GB/s?
Is case going to work okay with all parts?
Any suggestion welcome. Thanks! :))

UPDATE1: By reading Rampage VI Apex information - I guess its not possible to get 4 NVMEs to RAID0. Also there is only 4 PCIe lines for each DIMM.2 - right?
I may need to buy Asus Hyper M.2 Expansion card. So then - I may buy less expensive Asus X299 Card - but there are these VRM problems - what is the current state of VRM temperatures? Is it fixed in lower Asus Mobos? Liquid cooling with EK block is too expensive.