How much can this be sold for?

Go to solution Solved by Admiral Breaker,

The parts are not even worth 100 dollars. I can get that motherboard directly from Gigabyte (refurbished) with a warranty for something like 35 USD. The CPU is First Gen FX series AM3/AM3+ so like 30-ish USD for the cpu on ebay. A single 8GB DDR3 Memory module used on ebay sold for 25.00 So If I were buying the components I would offer something like 30 dollars.

I would say keep it as a backup system or try to use it for something, like a game server host machine, or file server or something. 

I know it may be hard hearing that the components you saved for and bough are not worth a lot and I am sorry about that. I have been doing pricing for used computer components and systems for at least 4 years. I also managed my employer's online sales department pricing and selling similar items on ebay and amazon. I was also the first person asked to evaluated computer system based on what they had in them. I have seen my fair share of systems both some we purchased and others we did not. The other thing that you could do is see if a local college or school would be interested in such as machine for educating students. 

i am looking to do a full upgrade case and all soon,

i don't need a spare pc or spare parts, how much would this go for aud.

image.thumb.png.bac94f6369ce4e1c068ec0579a6b307c.png

80% of the price will most likely be just the gpu+ssd

fx4100 is worth almost nothing these days

(◑‿◐)

you sure you wanna sell the 850 EVO? that thing is expensive af

and the gtx 1060 too?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

if the 850 evo and gtx 1060 are the only things that will make money then no haha,

i will be getting a 1080 or 1080ti and i think what i am looking at comes with another evo but i will keep that too if it's not worth selling the whole things.

okay i thought it would be about that much josh,

thank's for the quick reply's everyone! :)

Just now, specghost said:

if the 850 evo and gtx 1060 are the only things that will make money then no haha,

i will be getting a 1080 or 1080ti and i think what i am looking at comes with another evo but i will keep that too if it's not worth selling the whole things.

certainly not worth it to sell the 850 EVO 1tb its an awesome SSD for your next build, you might be better off selling the gtx 1060 alone, that will sell fast.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

yeah it definitely seems like that's the best action i googled most of the other parts and if i sell them at half price i would get a 100$ at max not worth the effort.

i am headed to bed before i get distracted and be tired at work XD,

anyone have any good ideas for a spare computer?

thank's again everyone i will check again in the morning.

The parts are not even worth 100 dollars. I can get that motherboard directly from Gigabyte (refurbished) with a warranty for something like 35 USD. The CPU is First Gen FX series AM3/AM3+ so like 30-ish USD for the cpu on ebay. A single 8GB DDR3 Memory module used on ebay sold for 25.00 So If I were buying the components I would offer something like 30 dollars.

I would say keep it as a backup system or try to use it for something, like a game server host machine, or file server or something. 

I know it may be hard hearing that the components you saved for and bough are not worth a lot and I am sorry about that. I have been doing pricing for used computer components and systems for at least 4 years. I also managed my employer's online sales department pricing and selling similar items on ebay and amazon. I was also the first person asked to evaluated computer system based on what they had in them. I have seen my fair share of systems both some we purchased and others we did not. The other thing that you could do is see if a local college or school would be interested in such as machine for educating students. 

Vindicator Main Rig: CPU: i7-5930K MOBO: ASRock Extreme 6 RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 Storage: 256gb WD Black NVME (Boot), 1TB Mushkin Reactor SSD (Current Games), 4TB WD Black (Other Games), and 2TB WD Black HDD (everything else) CASE: Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper PSU: Corsair 750W Semi-modular 80+ Bronze.

Unkown Regions Home Server: CPU: AMD A10-5800K MOBO: ASRock FM2A88M Pro+. RAM: 22GB of Various DDR3. (2GB Dedicated to iGPU)  Storage: 180GB SSD (Boot and Program Storage), 10TB (3x WD Red 2TB and 1 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB ) in a Windows Storage System  CASE: Fractal Design Node 804 PSU: Cooler Master 400W White label.

Abomination (Work from Home/Tinker Machine) Station: CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 MOBO: Intel DQ77MK mATX. RAM: 4x8GB Crucial (1600) DDR3, GPU: Nvidia Quadro 600, Storage: 128GB mSATA (In a 2.5" adapter")x2 in Raid 0, and 250GB Velicoraptor, PSU:450 Bronze EVGA, Case: Re-purposed ACER VERTIRON Case

Not really admiral for me i was expecting it xD i mean a fx 4100 that's really old i had that in this system because my intel motherboard died and i didn't want to replace it just to upgrade it later again.

but yeah i will have to find a use for this second system.

thank for the help everyone i will mark as solved.