Ryzen Idle Temps too high

So I know this isn't a terrible temp, but it seems way too high for such a light load...

37 Degrees when my Ryzen 1600 is at 1.55 ghz and vcore is only at ~ 0.9v...

I'm sure my surroundings have something to do with this, and I do have a good fan speed set for all my chassis fans & my (stock) cpu fan. Apart from moving my PC to a cooler room, is there anything else I can/should do to help keep the processor cool?

is that socket temp (MB sensor)or tdie (CPU sensor) temp? There is a difference.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

is that socket temp (MB sensor)or tdie (CPU sensor) temp? There is a difference.

CPU temps, mobo are fine at about 32 degrees. Tbh, I don't get why my cpu temps are that high if it's literally at half the clock speeds of the base for my processor. 

15 hours ago, HayHay said:

CPU temps, mobo are fine at about 32 degrees. Tbh, I don't get why my cpu temps are that high if it's literally at half the clock speeds of the base for my processor. 

Hows your room temp? Have you tried boosting fan speed to max?

And have you heard that idle temps only matter if they are over 55C? 'cause then you know cooler isn't working.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 hours ago, HayHay said:

So I know this isn't a terrible temp, but it seems way too high for such a light load...

37 Degrees when my Ryzen 1600 is at 1.55 ghz and vcore is only at ~ 0.9v...

I'm sure my surroundings have something to do with this, and I do have a good fan speed set for all my chassis fans & my (stock) cpu fan. Apart from moving my PC to a cooler room, is there anything else I can/should do to help keep the processor cool?

Well even at light loads CPU's waste a lot of power. So you can expect a 65w TDP processor like Ryzen 1600 to actually dissipate 30-35 watts of heat even at idle with default settings.

So if you actually want it to dissipate less power at idle load your best solution would be not to undervolt it, but to underclock or even disable cores in software when your CPU is idling.