Can someone help me please

CG4
                              -Update-
Thanks for the suggestions on what to do but it seems like one of my components died rather the cpu or gpu.

I was playing fortnite on my PC and all of a sudden my computer shut off randomly it booted back up by itself but a few seconds later after getting into windows my keyboard and mouse recieved no power and my monitor did not recieve anything to display, but my fans were spinning and powered. I have no idea why it could’ve done this please help
Another thing is that when on the front power switch does not respond in any way at all

SPECS:
Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-HD2
A10 7700k @3.8Ghz OC
8GB DDR3 RAM @2133Mhz OC
Gigabyte RX560 4GB @ 1300Mhz OC
500w PSU
120GB kingston SSD
1TB toshiba HDD

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

What is your exact power supply model? Do you get the same results if you use your CPU's integrated graphics instead of the RX 560?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

7 minutes ago, CG4 said:

I was playing fortnite on my PC and all of a sudden my computer shut off randomly it booted back up by itself but a few seconds later after getting into windows my keyboard and mouse recieved no power and my monitor did not recieve anything to display, but my fans were spinning and powered. I have no idea why it could’ve done this please help

SPECS:
Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-HD2
A10 7700k @3.8Ghz OC
8GB DDR3 RAM @2133Mhz OC
Gigabyte RX560 4GB @ 1300Mhz OC
500w PSU
120GB kingston SSD
1TB toshiba HDD

Clear the CMOS first and see where that gets you. Clearing the CMOS resets your BIOS to factory settings which should be the most stable environment.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Have you stress tested your CPU, RAM and GPU overclocks before? 

Your crashing may have something to do with unstable overclocks. 

Might also be a good idea to check your event viewer to see what windows lists as the source of your crash.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My thoughts based on what you posted so far is a corrupt video driver or issue with GPU, or major windows driver/chipset failure that would require a reinstall/reset/system restore of Windows 10.

If GPU driver is the issue, could try forcing it to run in low-quality video mode to see what happens, otherwise as stated earlier, remove GPU and try on-board, if those fail, may need to try windows recovery or booting with usb unplugged , try other usb devices, or reinstall windows.

1 hour ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Clear the CMOS first and see where that gets you. Clearing the CMOS resets your BIOS to factory settings which should be the most stable environment.

I have already cleared the CMOS but it has done nothing and i am unsure if i should do it again should I?

44 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

My thoughts based on what you posted so far is a corrupt video driver or issue with GPU, or major windows driver/chipset failure that would require a reinstall/reset/system restore of Windows 10.

If GPU driver is the issue, could try forcing it to run in low-quality video mode to see what happens, otherwise as stated earlier, remove GPU and try on-board, if those fail, may need to try windows recovery or booting with usb unplugged , try other usb devices, or reinstall windows.

I cant as it doesnt even boot into bios

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

What is your exact power supply model? Do you get the same results if you use your CPU's integrated graphics instead of the RX 560?

Ive tried but i get the same results.

My PSU is some cheap 500w psu which i dont know the brand it is, i may be wrong but i dont think its a psu issue but im not the expert so im fine if you prove me wrong

If you cannot get into bios then you have to either try a known-good PSU (if you have another), or start removing stuff from the motherboard (try reseating the ram, take out anything non essential, all cards, check for shorts, do a flea-power drain (unplug power from case, hold down power for 15 full seconds, plug power back into case).

If you don't have the ability to try another PSU and doing all that looks the same you need a PSU tester, a friend with a tester/psu/Comp Repair Experience, or a computer repair shop.  Because if you hook up a known-good PSU or a PSU tester and it's not the PSU, your mobo may be bad.