WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES?!?!?!?!?!?

ManosMax13

These 3 monitors are the same.Only one is white.Is there another difference?I have benn searching all day not being able to find something.Also which do u suggest that i buy?

LG 27UD59P-B

LG 27UD58P-B

LG 27UD69-W

the first two are the same monitor with different revisions , basically they have two different stands , the 3rd is..... well it's white.

The 59 / 69 have a a better tilts and height adjustable stand compared to the 58 / 68

The 58 / 59 are VA panels and have better blacks compared to the 68 / 69 which are IPS which has better colors.

The B and W and the end are for Black / White.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Contrast Ratio of the 58P is 1000:1 according to LG's site

Contrast Ratio of the 59P is "mega", which according to bing is a term given to items with a contrast ratio at or above 1,000,000:1

Under tech stats, under subtitle "Standards", the 59P is missing the displayport standard, however that might just be a typo since both monitors have the same version of displayport (1.2)

Shipping sucks

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

the first two are the same monitor with different revisions , basically they have two different stands , the 3rd is..... well it's white.

Which stand is better on the 1st and 2nd monitor???

6 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

The 59 / 69 have a height adjustable stand whereas the 58 / 68 don't.

The 58 / 59 are VA panels and have better blacks compared to the 68 / 69 which are IPS which has better colors.

The B and W and the end are for Black / White.

IPS is better overall imo.

It says that all are ips in lg's site

1 minute ago, ManosMax13 said:

Which stand is better on the 1st and 2nd monitor???

i suppose thats up to you i don't know what you like

Just now, emosun said:

i suppose thats up to you i don't know what you like

Do both stands have the same adjustments?

1 minute ago, ManosMax13 said:

Do both stands have the same adjustments?

supposedly one of them is height adjustable but so is any monitor when you have a stack of books

Just now, emosun said:

supposedly one of them is height adjustable but so is any monitor when you have a stack of books

Which is height adjustable???

2 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

Which is height adjustable???

27UD58P-B

this information is available on lg's own website theres no need for us to google the simple questions for you

Just now, emosun said:

27UD58P-B

this information is available on lg's own website theres no need for us to google the simple questions for you

Sorry i am just from Greece and the Greek websites dont mention any of that.Thanks for helping me though.

17 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

It says that all are ips in lg's site

My bad, they're both IPS. The VA / IPS split is for the 32" models but not 27". In this case, I'd say go for whichever is cheaper.

20 minutes ago, GSTARR said:

Under tech stats, under subtitle "Standards", the 59P is missing the displayport standard, however that might just be a typo since both monitors have the same version of displayport (1.2)

Yep, it's a typo. https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/59cso7/what_is_the_difference_between_the_lg_27ud68_and/d97gnhb/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

My bad, they're both IPS. The VA / IPS split is for the 32" models but not 27". In this case, I'd say go for whichever is cheaper.

Yep, it's a typo. https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/59cso7/what_is_the_difference_between_the_lg_27ud68_and/d97gnhb/

Ok thanks

I can't identify the differences between the LG 27UD59P-B model and the LG 27UD69P-B .I would really appreciate if someone could let me know the difference. Price is the same which is a little weird at least where I live