Brightness and Resolution problem in new HP laptop

Shammikit

So i recently bought this new HP laptop and it has this weird "feature" or "problem!" where the brightness changes when i open a program. For example if i open Chrome the brightness of the display goes down to absolute zero as soon as the Chrome window is open. however it does come back to normal after a couple of seconds. and when im using the application i feel that the computer adjusting the brightness on its own a little bit. Then sometimes im having this problem where if i opened a program, the resolution of that window of the program drops significantly and most of the time that does not come back to normal like the previously described brightness issue. I have tried disabling the auto brightness option in power options and tried disabling adaptive brightness as well but the issues still persist. Wondering if there's some built in HP software controlling this behind the scene. If you know any fix to these problems please let me know. thanks.

There is most likely yes an hp piece of junk software doing this, this is why almost every techy person says that when you buy a computer fresh install windows, that way there is absolutely no remnant of the software that was doing things like that.

Unfortunately As of late hp software changes windows  registry files and even if you uninstall all hp software the computer will still do things...

what I recommend is to find a drive big enough to do a file history and system image of your system and then fresh install windows, then restore your files from the file history, you will have to reinstall any programs you had, and if all else fails you can fall back to the system image you made and that will return the system to the exact state it was when you made the image... including hp junkware....