What ASUS BIOS changes should be made after installing AIO water cooler?

I just installed a Corsair H150i PRO onto my ASUS B350-F motherboard, and right off the bat I can tell there are some BIOS settings in need of tweaking.

Firstly, how do I disable the CPU_Fan error? I really don't want to have to resort to plugging one of the case fans into the header because that just seems really janky.

Second, do I need to have the AIO-PUMP Control under Q-Fan Configuration enabled(set to Auto)? Or will the whole thing be fine when I setup Corsair Link in Windows?

Edit: I fixed the CPU Fan Error, but I still want to know if that second option needs to be changed.

27 minutes ago, fireclaw316 said:

I just installed a Corsair H150i PRO onto my ASUS B350-F motherboard, and right off the bat I can tell there are some BIOS settings in need of tweaking.

Firstly, how do I disable the CPU_Fan error? I really don't want to have to resort to plugging one of the case fans into the header because that just seems really janky.

Second, do I need to have the AIO-PUMP Control under Q-Fan Configuration enabled(set to Auto)? Or will the whole thing be fine when I setup Corsair Link in Windows?

Edit: I fixed the CPU Fan Error, but I still want to know if that second option needs to be changed.

By default the AIO_PUMP header is set to 100% I believe, which means no adjustments are necessary. The requirement for the AIO is a constant 12 V supply, which is achieved through essentially a 100% (Full Speed mode) DC Mode at all temperatures.