Best Android app for managing/converting/uploading Canon CR2 images?

So, in short I'm doing a convention and dusting off my old T4i Rebel with some fresh batteries since a phone can be a but sluggish and less than ideal for nice photos.  I mean, talk about megapixels all you want, it can't compare to a nice prime lens.  However to keep things light I have no intention of dragging along my laptop for managing images once they've been taken.  Instead I ordered an OTG USB Type C SD Card reader.  Obviously JPEGs will 'just work' on an android phone and I can upload to Facebook and Twitter from there, but I'm curious if there are any tools for reading Canon CR2 raw images and converting them JPEG or doing a direct conversion/upload and such to social media or the like.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

So, in short I'm doing a convention and dusting off my old T4i Rebel with some fresh batteries since a phone can be a but sluggish and less than ideal for nice photos.  I mean, talk about megapixels all you want, it can't compare to a nice prime lens.  However to keep things light I have no intention of dragging along my laptop for managing images once they've been taken.  Instead I ordered an OTG USB Type C SD Card reader.  Obviously JPEGs will 'just work' on an android phone and I can upload to Facebook and Twitter from there, but I'm curious if there are any tools for reading Canon CR2 raw images and converting them JPEG or doing a direct conversion/upload and such to social media or the like.

image.jpeg.e209149990d0425c221f0611f59f92fe.jpeg

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Does your camera have wifi/nfc? If it has, it also probably has wifi to transfer and convert your images to your phone, atleast that is the case with Sony cameras...

Not sure why you would want to use the raw images and straight convert them to JPEG for upload. Raw images would look worse than your JPEG ones unless you do your own processing for them.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

4 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

Does your camera have wifi/nfc? If it has, it also probably has wifi to transfer and convert your images to your phone, atleast that is the case with Sony cameras...

The T4i doesn't have wireless. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

1 minute ago, DarkEnergy said:

The T4i doesn't have wireless. 

In that case the Google play store is full of RaW convertors, at least one of them is supossed to work right?

3 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

No, the Canon Rebel T4i/EOS 650D is an older consumer body from 2012, it lacks fancy things like that.  Hence why I'll be using a OTG SDCard reader.

4 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

Not sure why you would want to use the raw images and straight convert them to JPEG for upload. Raw images would look worse than your JPEG ones unless you do your own processing for them.

I'm hoping for an experience akin to Adobe Bridge but on Android.  Where I can manipulate the metadata for color temps, contrast  and stuff and do limited changes before uploading.

Adobe Lightroom for mobile works really well. On ios its almost as capable as the desktop version. Of course not as fast but defentivly nice to use on the go. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Lightroom CC on Android is now as powerful as the desktop version. I don't see major differences anymore.

Lightroom CC for mobile, I used to use snapseed before that but its not that reliable.

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

Seems like a lot of support for Light Room.  I'll have to check that out.

On a side note, it does seem that Android itself has SOME native support for CR2, at least in 8.0.  It can't do much to preview them but it can apparently directly decode them and upload CR2 images as JPEG to Twitter and Facebook.  But even just pinch zooming or editing are offlimits.

11 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

On a side note, it does seem that Android itself has SOME native support for CR2, at least in 8.0.  It can't do much to preview them but it can apparently directly decode them and upload CR2 images as JPEG to Twitter and Facebook.  But even just pinch zooming or editing are offlimits.

It's probably the jpeg which is embedded in the raw.