Refresh Rate Weirdness

Hey!

So a while ago I upgraded to an nvidia video card but I have a 75 hz freesync monitor as my main monitor. Obviously freesync wont actually work but if I have it turned on in the monitor's settings I can still run it at 75 hz (if i turn off freesync it only allows 60 hz).

My secondary monitor is only 60 hz; and I figured out that having two monitors with different refresh rates can cause a weird lagginess/stuttery feel. When I have my main monitor at 75 hz with my second one at 60, everything is stuttery/laggy. I guess this wasn't an issue before I changed video cards because my old one was AMD so I was able to use freesync. When I think back, I can kind of remember that my secondary monitor sometimes felt stuttery but my main one was always smooth with freesync turned on so I never thought anything of it since I just use my secondary for discord, spotify, etc.

So for a while after i changed cards I was just running my main monitor at 60 hz to keep the refresh rates the same and feeling smooth. However I just bought a (kinda cheap) 75 hz monitor to replace my secondary one, in the hopes that I could now set my main monitor back to 75 hz without having the weird choppy feel to it. I just set everything up and it feels almost just like it did before with different refresh rates. If i set them both to 75 hz, my main monitor is stuttery but the secondary one is smooth. If i set them both to 60 hz they are both perfectly fine.

Not really sure what to do now haha. Idk if theres any way to fix this other than getting a gsync monitor (which I could possibly save for but It'd be a long time as I am a broke college student xD) but if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate any help :)

Thanks!