How much is my pc worth?

So, i decided to use all my spare pc parts and build a system out of it, and then to sell it.

How much is this system worth?

Specs:

Xeon X5460

Msi p45 Neo 2

4 x 2 gb DDR2 800mhz

GTX 680 Amp!

250gb Barracuda HDD

Lc Power 420 Watt psu

silentmaxx sm cool flow pro Cpu cooler

Belina prebuild case

I hope you guys can help me

I live in Germany by the way.

IMG_20180505_180722.jpg

IMG_20180505_180730.jpg

if you find someone who has no idea about computers you maybe get a maximum of like 100€

a realistic price would be around 60-80€

Just now, Pixel5 said:

if you find someone who has no idea about computers you maybe get a maximum of like 100€

a realistic price would be around 60-80€

A gtx 680 alone costs 80 € allredy

Just now, Lappensaurus said:

A gtx 680 alone costs 80 € allredy

Then our viewpoint may be skewed towards local values.  Or your perception may be.  Lack of supply leads to increased cost...but you have to have a buyer for old tech.  If you find someone that HAS to have that model, sure.  The GPU is more than 6 years old, and DDR2 is older.

That system would be better used as a gift for someone who can't afford a PC.

yea thats the difference if you sell parts individually, someone searching for a GPU specifically will pay what it takes to get one.

If you sell a prebuilt system you are aiming at a different customer group of people that have no idea and they typically look for a lower price.

the 680 usually sells for 60-85€ on ebay the huge exception is the EVGA one because it seems to work in a mac and sell for twice as much.

the problem is always finding someone willing to buy a full and self built system without warranty you can probably get more for the parts if you sell them individually.

4 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

yea thats the difference if you sell parts individually, someone searching for a GPU specifically will pay what it takes to get one.

If you sell a prebuilt system you are aiming at a different customer group of people that have no idea and they typically look for a lower price.

the 680 usually sells for 60-85€ on ebay the huge exception is the EVGA one because it seems to work in a mac and sell for twice as much.

the problem is always finding someone willing to buy a full and self built system without warranty you can probably get more for the parts if you sell them individually.

Thanks

100-120

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Tbh you can prob get 150 euro or so from it as someone looking for a full system prob isn't the smartest of buyers coming to prices and the 680 is still a pretty decent card.

Edit

For some reason the cpuis going for 30-100 usd.