My rx 570 does not run at %100 playing pubg and the frames drop.

spot123a

I have a prebuilt machine by dell. The Dell inspiron 5675. It has an AMD Ryzen 1400 Quad core Processor 3.2 Ghz, 8GB ddr4 ram and an Rx570 graphics card. On the initial loading menu the gpu runs at %100 but when I load into the game the gpu throttles from %50 to %100 but does not stay at %100. The gpu temps stay consistent at around 80 degrees Celsius. It has a 420 power supply so I do not think that is the reason and the cpu is at %50 when playing.

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

It's likely because of your high temperatures. My GTX 780 doesn't run at 100% in PUBG, rather it sits around 80 most of the time. But even at 100% load, it doesn't go past 75 degrees. I would imagine it would start to throttle around 80.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

18 minutes ago, spot123a said:

I have a prebuilt machine by dell. The Dell inspiron 5675. It has an AMD Ryzen 1400 Quad core Processor 3.2 Ghz, 8GB ddr4 ram and an Rx570 graphics card. On the initial loading menu the gpu runs at %100 but when I load into the game the gpu throttles from %50 to %100 but does not stay at %100. The gpu temps stay consistent at around 80 degrees Celsius. It has a 420 power supply so I do not think that is the reason and the cpu is at %50 when playing.

What are you actual fps numbers?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

On 5/5/2018 at 10:11 PM, Streetguru said:

What are you actual fps numbers?

My fps averages at about 70 when the card is running at 100 %. Then when it goes down to 50% my frames drop to wind 30fps. It is weird cause on the main menu the graphics card runs at100%. With no throttling.