Windows Boot Priority Differences?SSD or Windows?

So I randomly open up my BIOS and I notice the "Boot Priority"options.It's offering me the Windows Boot Manager and my OCZ-VERTEX3 120GB SSD.What's the difference?

Also if anyone can tell me what the temp difference is betwen Standard Silent and Performance is for my Q-Fan Control(I know it's off topic but just wondering since I couldn't find it online)

MSI RX 570 8GB | i7 3370 @3.4/3.8  |  MS Spectrum  |  120GB OCZ VERT3X SSD  | Seagate 1TB SSHD |

6 hours ago, NoobKing said:

So I randomly open up my BIOS and I notice the "Boot Priority"options.It's offering me the Windows Boot Manager and my OCZ-VERTEX3 120GB SSD.What's the difference?

Also if anyone can tell me what the temp difference is betwen Standard Silent and Performance is for my Q-Fan Control(I know it's off topic but just wondering since I couldn't find it online)

When you change Boot drive priority in the bios - it will state the Drive number and description
Once you boot that drive the first time - it finds the Bootmanager for that drive - and that Bootmanager is now displayed in the bios

Silent vs Perf = Fan speed changes per temp.

Theoretical IE - Ramping up 5% fan speed per 3*c (silent) Opposed to Ramping up 7% every 3*c (perf)
Changes a calculated value.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz