better Than Razer Tiamat 7.1 ?

khalifa
Go to solution Solved by MayflowerElectronics,

hello, i have been using Razer Tiamat for some time now, its really good, but its not comfortable for me (i have large head)

i was wondering what the best headset? 

Features im looking for:

1. Large and comfortable
  2. 7.1 (if possible a real one..)
  3. Good for gaming and music
  4. GOOD MIC PLEASE
  5. Good looks maybe xD

Thanks in Advance!

budget?

You dont need a "real" 7,1, stereo headphones are a lot better and still give you great positioning( of enemies and blabla in games )

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Do you need the 7.1? A decent sterio headphones have great positional audio just like 7.1.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

budget?

You dont need a "real" 7,1, stereo headphones are a lot better and still give you great positioning( of enemies and blabla in games )

up to 300$ i guess (lower is better)

Do you need the 7.1? A decent sterio headphones have great positional audio just like 7.1.

yea i like 7.1 :)

steel series 7h or something in the sennheiser PC300 series depending on your budget.

Do you want headphones and a seperate mic or no?

Its ok with me either way

Its ok with me either way

Well you specified you wanted a GOOD sounding mic, so for how much can you get a blue snowball?

As for headphones i dont know many so ill leave that to other people!

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

If you have a large head you would probably like the AD900X it's not 7.1, but I have the AD700X and can tell where people are in games around me. Just grab a blue snowball and you should be set.

What type of music do you listen to though? These headphones aren't particularly strong in the bass area, but are good in the mids and highs area.

Well you specified you wanted a GOOD sounding mic, so for how much can you get a blue snowball?

As for headphones i dont know many so ill leave that to other people!

oh i didn't mean a mic that good xD, i mean most of the mic that come with headphone are really crappy so i meant a one that doesn't suck xD

oh i didn't mean a mic that good xD, i mean most of the mic that come with headphone are really crappy so i meant a one that doesn't suck xD

ooh then a zalman clip on or a modmic would be my advice, or a cheapo logitech mic

get an ad 700x

i want an 7.1 headset :/

i want an 7.1 headset :/

thats like asking for garbage and not happy with gold. if ur stubborn and want 7.1 u can do it through software which is just as awful as any 7.1 headphones(headset)

these are quality headphones for gaming if u dont want them then get whatever garbage headset fromgaming companies. you are fortunate enough to have a budget to get a pair of quality headphones where most people cant. 

thats like asking for garbage and not happy with gold. if ur stubborn and want 7.1 u can do it through software which is just as awful as any 7.1 headphones(headset)

these are quality headphones for gaming if u dont want them then get whatever garbage headset fromgaming companies. you are fortunate enough to have a budget to get a pair of quality headphones where most people cant. 

im sorry, but i dont really know much about headsets all i know is 7.1 is good (the one with 5 analog) like this >image< and the usb 7.1 is bad

ooh then a zalman clip on or a modmic would be my advice, or a cheapo logitech mic

Bluesnow flake is also a solid option. 

What is better? ATH-AD700X or HD 558???

Depends how much music do you listen too?

Depends how much music do you listen too?

usually i hear dubstep, chillstep, other music, mostly bass song, but not always

and i game allot (from minecraft to bf4 etc) 

usually i hear dubstep, chillstep, other music, mostly bass song, but not always

and i game allot (from minecraft to bf4 etc) 

558's then.

558's then.

is it large? i want it to be comfortable.