Issue with USB ports

So in the AiO i made i started to have issues with USBs. They work...as long as the things connected have been connected since the PC start-up.

Started happening recently, if stuff is connected when the PC turns on, it'll work no problems, but i cannot connect anything after that, not sure why this is happening, drivers are in order aswell. Haven't tried reformatting yet but will do that later on if need be.

The USBs work after ~10min of being connected. Correction on the ''not working at all'' part, but like i said before, if connected before the PC startup they work fine from the start.

Any suggestions? This is the PC in question:

https://imgur.com/a/YC7Ig

31 minutes ago, NecroFlex said:

So in the AiO i made i started to have issues with USBs. They work...as long as the things connected have been connected since the PC start-up.

Started happening recently, if stuff is connected when the PC turns on, it'll work no problems, but i cannot connect anything after that, not sure why this is happening, drivers are in order aswell. Haven't tried reformatting yet but will do that later on if need be.

The USBs work after ~10min of being connected. Correction on the ''not working at all'' part, but like i said before, if connected before the PC startup they work fine from the start.

Any suggestions? This is the PC in question:

https://imgur.com/a/YC7Ig

Since the ports work when booting, i personally think it's a software issue. Try reinstalling usb drivers, also on what os are you on? That aio looks amazing btw :O.

Main Rig:

CPU: i7 4790k -> Scythe Mugen 5 (Dual Arctic P12)

MoBo: Asus Z97 Pro Gamer

RAM: 32GB DDR3 1866MHz Crucial Ballistix Sport

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Gaming -> Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo ii

PSU: Bequiet Pure Power 10 700W

Case: Bequiet Pure Base 600 

Mobile Gaming 1: (XMG Fusion 15)

CPU: i7 9750H

RAM: 32GB DDR4 2666MHz

GPU: RTX 2070 MAX-Q

Mobile Gaming 2: (XMG P502 Pro)

CPU: i7 3740QM 

RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz

GPU: GTX 675MX 4GB

Ultrabook: (Dell Inspiron 13 5378)

CPU: i5 7200U

RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz

GPU: HD 620

Server:

CPU: Athlon II x4 630

MoBo: Gigabyte/Dell 4GJJT

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1066MHz

GPU: Radeon HD 5450 1GB

On 4. 5. 2018 at 8:50 PM, gepowr said:

Since the ports work when booting, i personally think it's a software issue. Try reinstalling usb drivers, also on what os are you on? That aio looks amazing btw :O.

Late reply sorry, been quite busy. Will try to just reinstall the whole OS just in case. Had Windows 7 Pro on it cause it had a sticker for it on there.