Which VPN is the best right now?

Not TunnelBear, for sure. 

NordVPN is a very solid choice. One of the best in terms of features/security/privacy for the price. 

EDIT: PIA is good and is priced well. However, them being a US based company worries some people as they have to conform to US data laws, while NordVPN is based in Panama, where "bad" data laws have less influence. I personally use PIA because them being US based doesn't really bother me and I like how simple it is to use (although I use the OpenVPN client with their servers, rather than PIA's client.)

LTT recently switched from TunnelBear to PIA for their VPN sponsor, so going with PIA can help LTT. The switch was mainly prompted by TunnelBear being acquired by McAfee, though there were plenty of reasons to drop them long before that. 

I am using Private internet access hand have no problems thus far and their pricing is very reasonable.

Tunnelbear was recently bought by Mcafee so that is something to consider. I have never used NordVPN so I cannot say.

Quote or tag me @Lemtea so I can see your reply. 

PSU Tier List

DAYBREAK: R5 5600X | SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 6700XT | 32GB RAM | 1TB 970 EVO PLUSCRUCIAL MX200 1TB SSD | 4TB HDD | CORSAIR TX650M | PURE BASE 500DX | Win 10
FIRESTARTER: I5 760 @ 4.0GHZ | XFX R9 280X DD | 8GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX500 250GB SSD | OCZ ZX 1000W | CM 690 IIIWin 10
KEYBOARD & MOUSE | CORSAIR STRAFE RGB (MX RED) | GLORIOUS MODEL D | STEELSERIES QCK XXL
LAPTOP: DELL XPS 15 9570 i7 8750H | GTX 1050TI MAX Q | 16GB RAM | 500GB PCIE SSD | 4K TOUCHSCREEN Win 10 PRO

Is your own not an option? Get a VPS, install a VPN server on it and connect to it.

What are you looking for?

Open Source: Psiphon

Paid: Tunnelbear or LTT's sponsor, Private Internet Access

hi.

Speed wise, PIA does the job, I don't loose any speed at all at any time, Have not tried TunnelBear, and since they have been bought by an evil corporation, I will not. My customer's have said NordVPN is solid, and when I am due for renewal, I will probably go with them.

On 04/05/2018 at 10:43 PM, imPaTT said:

Speed wise, PIA does the job, I don't loose any speed at all at any time, Have not tried TunnelBear, and since they have been bought by an evil corporation, I will not. My customer's have said NordVPN is solid, and when I am due for renewal, I will probably go with them.

I've also heard good things about NordVPN, particularly about the speeds. I wouldn't choose Tunnelbear, because of the McAfee thingy and I don't really trust them. Another worthwhile mention could be VPN.ac.

On 04/05/2018 at 12:39 PM, Oshino Shinobu said:

Not TunnelBear, for sure. 

NordVPN is a very solid choice. One of the best in terms of features/security/privacy for the price. 

EDIT: PIA is good and is priced well. <...>

Well, you should always Google for some better deals. For example https://nordvpn.com/bestoffer gives you 2,75$/mo which is pretty cheap, at least to my eyes :)

If to speak about free vpns they are unreliable. If you really want a secure connection and stay anonymous you need a good private proxy. For instance, I surfed the Web with proxy server so my connection is secure and I'm not afraid of hackers. +unlimited traffic and nice speed. So choose the option that suits your needs. 

I'm personally using ExpressVPN which is the best VPN. It never gives any issue about internet speed. I will suggest you use ExpressVPN. I have tried several other VPNs but faced connectivity issues with slow speed. Did not face such issues with ExpressVPN. I would recommend analyzing all the features and offerings first from one of the comprehensive Expressvpn product's review here: https://www.reviewsdir.com/expressvpn-review/