The funniest prank call of the year ?

AndyCapets

God this prank call is way too funny, I couldn't stop laughing... What do you guys think ?

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

37 minutes... #NotGonnaWatch :P

(Oh appereantly apple is gonna release a lion and set a house on fire...)

I am with you lol

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I am with you lol

Trust me guys, you guys will laugh your asses off...

God this prank call is way too funny, I couldn't stop laughing... What do you guys think ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7860Dml6aY0

Could someone tell me how to put the video directly on the thread, I can only give the link now...

Just press Ctrl + Shift + V or right click and click "Paste as plain text" when pasting the link. Then it will appear. It can't be a link. It has to be the URL of the video, but not a link.

Example: 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just press Ctrl + Shift + V or right click and click "Paste as plain text" when pasting the link. Then it will appear. It can't be a link. It has to be the URL of the video, but not a link.

Example: 

Thanks man :)

i dislike prank calls

disrespectful

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

lol im at the 8th mintue atm but this is just loooool

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Omg! hahah. CAT! THE CAT IS ON FIRE! CAT! CAT! llol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

omg im loling @ Alfred

also: "Im gona have to release the lion."    "nooo. not the lion!"

Specs of my PC:

Extra cheeseless! you take the cheeseless and then half the amount of cheese fomr the cheeseless! LMFAO

Specs of my PC:

This made my day, the cat, ipad, phone and alfred on fire :)

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Holy shit i died xD Hahaha!

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black