NXZT S340 elite or Fractal Design Meshify C

Hey guys I need your opinion.

It's my first time going on a forum but i have some experiences building PCs for others. This mouth I decided it was my turn to build my own PC but I'm thorn apart between choosing the NXZT S340 elite or the Fractal Design Meshify C.
Both cases have excellent reviews and i really can't made up my mind about it.

Here's the other components just in case you guys were interested :
Motherboard : Asus ROG STRIX B350-F motherboard
CPU : Ryzen 1600 With stock cooler (for now)
GPU : GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

SSD : Kingston A400 2.5" 120GB OR 240GB
HDD : Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM006 2TB
RAM : (TBA)
PSU : CORSAIR CX-M Series CX550M 550W 80 PLUS BRONZE 

Thanks in advance. :)

- Vincent

Meshify C because of the ventilation in the front and it looks slightly more sophisticated (though both are beautiful)

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

your build list looks solid.

imo, go with 240 gb ssd.  i know 120gb is doable, but at the end of the day, space gets tight and u want to have breathing room

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

17 minutes ago, DigitalRiot28 said:

Hey guys I need your opinion.

It's my first time going on a forum but i have some experiences building PCs for others. This mouth I decided it was my turn to build my own PC but I'm thorn apart between choosing the NXZT S340 elite or the Fractal Design Meshify C.
Both cases have excellent reviews and i really can't made up my mind about it.

Here's the other components just in case you guys were interested :
Motherboard : Asus ROG STRIX B350-F motherboard
CPU : Ryzen 1600 With stock cooler (for now)
GPU : GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

SSD : Kingston A400 2.5" 120GB OR 240GB
HDD : Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM006 2TB
RAM : (TBA)
PSU : CORSAIR CX-M Series CX550M 550W 80 PLUS BRONZE 

Thanks in advance. :)

- Vincent

Welcome to the forum! :) 

I personally like the Meshify C more because, in my opinion, it looks better and it seems better airflow wise.

It also has easily accessible filters and more options for radiator mounting than the s340 if you want to go the water cooling route.

At the end of the day, you should go with the one you like the most.

Ps.: If you can, then go with the 240GB SSD at least. They fill up way too fast :(

Edited by Cyberspirit

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

You should go with the Meshify C. Airflow is better, and the tempered glass version of it makes the case looks simplistic, yet appealing. Now if you are looking into buying the S340 Elite Hyper Beast... you might want to consider that instead :)

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

I love my S340 Elite, it's small and simple. It doesn't have very good airflow for 3.5" drives so you shouldn't install more than two.

Wow thanks guys for the replies truly appreciated. I think i'm gonna go with the Meshify C.
As for the SSD, space is fun and all but it all comes down to prices so we'll see about that. :P

Thanks again and may your overclocking be powerful !

- Vincent