Windows store games wont open even after re-installation of windows 10

A few weeks ago, I noticed that my games downloaded from the windows store no longer launched. I would click on the title and it would sit on the splash screen for about ten minutes and do nothing, no processes going on in task manager relating to the application I just opened. So I tried a bunch of things to help solve the issue. I tried  wsreset.exe, uninstalling and re-installing the applications, and various other "solutions". Yesterday I re-installed windows, thinking that it would fix the issue, but to my dismay, the issue prevails. At this point I am clueless as to what the issue could be, If anyone has a fix or any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Did you clean install windows or just "refresh" or whatever from options? Every time windows updates for me, it breaks everything and I have to run a powershell command to reinstall all microsoft apps (including start menu)

i

1 minute ago, Pattycake said:

Did you clean install windows or just "refresh" or whatever from options? Every time windows updates for me, it breaks everything and I have to run a powershell command to reinstall all microsoft apps (including start menu)

I did a clean install. I went to recovery, reset this pc, and keep my files. I wonder if the "keep my files" part is the issue?

1 minute ago, CasualGamer... said:

i

I did a clean install. I went to recovery, reset this pc, and keep my files. I wonder if the "keep my files" part is the issue?

that is not a clean install from a new image of windows 10 

1 minute ago, Pattycake said:

that is not a clean install from a new image of windows 10 

So I suppose I would have to wipe the drive and install windows from a usb then

i think windows store games need ot have windows updated to the max

i just did maintenance on a pc had to format, that thing wouldnt even install minecraft before it was maxed out on updates

seems like another way of microsoft scamming u to force some of their products

(◑‿◐)