Asus x555qa randomly restarting.

Hi there, people.

Like five months ago I got a new Asus x555qa laptop. Everything went just all right, but then it suddenly started to shut down, even with the simplest task, it just restarts it self from nowhere. The issue is becoming annoying as hell since it started to happen like once per day. I still have the warranty option avalible, I just wanted to know if there are another asus buyers who had the same issue, I'm really concerned about it, because if the warranty thing gives me a new one, with exactly the same issue, well, that'll be just fucked up.

Btw, the issue is not heat related. Everything is just alright, the laptop not even starts to get slow or something, is just unexpected.

The laptop has a AMD A10-9620p processor with R5 graphics. I'm able to play Mad Max at normal settings for hours, even though, the laptop restarts when it wants to, even using just notepad.

Thanks and I hope Tech Gods save you from shutdonws.

Maybe that is happening because of driver. Try to update or roll back drivers, and if that doesn't helps, reset your PC.

46 minutes ago, uzivkovic97 said:

Maybe that is happening because of driver. Try to update or roll back drivers, and if that doesn't helps, reset your PC.

Tried that already.

I have no more ideas what can it be.

Maybe to test your RAM? But anyway, its beter to take it back and get new one or to let them to repair it.

45 minutes ago, uzivkovic97 said:

I have no more ideas what can it be.

Maybe to test your RAM? But anyway, its beter to take it back and get new one or to let them to repair it.

Wellm I'm not looking for solutions, just looking for similar experiences with asus devices. I know the best I can do is to go for the warranty.