PC Case for the Wife.

ace2k8

The core 1000 can hold 2 3.5" hard drives, and a 2.5" drive with no problem.
If you are worried about hard drive space. then go for the Core 3000. It has hard drive cages, and it's on sale right now for $50

i will recommend the corsair 200r. solid, ample room, good storage, ventilated, cheap

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

An NZXT Source 210 isn't massive, there's a good amount of colors for it, and it's extremely cheap.

About $30 - $40 USD. (There's also a windowed version if ever desired )

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146076

Big Mac: 

CPU: AMD FX 6300. GPU: MSI GT 640. Case: Azza Atlas Gaming Case.Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200RPM. Memory: 8GB 1600Mhz 2x4. OS: Windows 8.1 

Cobra (WIP) : 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4930k. CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 GPU: Asus OC GTX 780Ti. Motherboard: ASRock Extreme6 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo. PSU: Corsair AX 860i Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD w/ Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 7200RPM. Memory: AMD 8x2 16GB 1866Mhz. OS: Windows 7 Home Premium  

I completely forgot about the Core 1000, the only thing I didn't like about it was it's limited hard drive space.

I also don't like that it can't hold taller coolers like the 212 Evo. I'm personally fine with the hdd space and like the simple aesthetics.

An NZXT Source 210 isn't massive, there's a good amount of colors for it, and it's extremely cheap

About $30 - $40 USD. (There's also a windowed version if ever desired )

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146076

It's a shame there isn't a Source 210 Elite Windowed. I'm still waiting for one D:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's a shame there isn't a Source 210 Elite Windowed. I'm still waiting for one D:

The Source 210 Elite isn't much of an improvement over the original Source 210, all it has is just front panel USB 3.0 ports, and, the only way you could actually benefit from those is by expensive hard drives and such. 

My point is, USB 2.0 isn't that bad, USB 3.0 is neat, however not a thing to be obsessed for.

Big Mac: 

CPU: AMD FX 6300. GPU: MSI GT 640. Case: Azza Atlas Gaming Case.Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200RPM. Memory: 8GB 1600Mhz 2x4. OS: Windows 8.1 

Cobra (WIP) : 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4930k. CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 GPU: Asus OC GTX 780Ti. Motherboard: ASRock Extreme6 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo. PSU: Corsair AX 860i Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD w/ Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 7200RPM. Memory: AMD 8x2 16GB 1866Mhz. OS: Windows 7 Home Premium  

The Source 210 Elite isn't much of an improvement over the original Source 210, all it has is just front panel USB 3.0 ports, and, the only way you could actually benefit from those is by expensive hard drives and such. 

My point is, USB 2.0 isn't that bad, USB 3.0 is neat, however not a thing to be obsessed for.

The Elite also has tool-less drive bays.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Would either of you know what the atx version is? If there is one...

See Core 3000 USB 3.0.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.