I was trying to install Not Enough Items on Minecraft 1.7.10 But it keeps crashing

Im trying to get a small modpack for me and a few friends but when i try to install NEI it crashes instantly. Could some one help me fix this issue.

Error Log

launcher_log.txt

2 minutes ago, 12dzgaming said:

Im trying to get a small modpack for me and a few friends but when i try to install NEI it crashes instantly. Could some one help me fix this issue.

Error Log

launcher_log.txt

The log seems to indicate that a prerequisite class wasn't installed/found.

Did you remember to also install the CodeChickenCore library? NEI needs it, as do any other mods from the same author.

yes i did here is the mod folder. But i have to zip because it's too big sry.

Never mind sorry i cant send the list but i just realized yes i forgot to install code chicken lib ill see if it helps

Are you *definitely* sure you're using the right version of it? The updated log you linked still states that the launcher couldn't find the class 
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit.

That implies that either the coremod isn't installed, or hasn't initialised before nei tries to load.

Create it. It isn't a folder that exists by default because the game in it's default state doesn't have any coremods. Forge will look for mods there if the folder exists, and it treats them differently from normal mods - it uses coremods the way "old" Minecraft modding works, by injecting code directly into the Minecraft jar in memory prior to loading other mods.

At least, that's how I understand it. It's worth a shot at least.

do i make it in the mod folder or .minecraft folder?

In the minecraft folder - it should be a folder on the same level as the mods folder.

If you reply to me on here, or quote me in a post using @Tabs I'll get told when you reply, so it'll help me respond to you more quickly.

It still seems to have trouble loading the core chicken mods class libraries. I haven't modded minecraft in *so long* that I'm thinking this is beyond me now, sorry. It's possible the modding config has changed in recent rimes. For some reason your client can't load the coremod, so if you';re 100% sure it's the right version of mod and that it's been the in both the mods and coremods folders, I'm out of suggestions.

Sorry :(