My internet doesn't connect to ANY vpn service

moking01

So im having this issue that im unable to solve for some time now. My internet just wont connect to ANY vpn service. I tried disabling my windows firewall but nothing seems to work really. Tried speedify, hide.me, tunnelbear and nothing connects at all. All it does "connecting" forever and then nothing happens.

If you are on a network configured by someone other than you, they could have disabled access to vpns/proxys. This would apply to any device on the network, so if you are not in charge of you network (ie. you use your parents or a work network) contact who is in charge and see if they can take a look at the settings. If this is not a network issue, then it is something on your device, which I unfortunately cannot help you with. 

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply. 

2 minutes ago, Space2867 said:

If you are on a network configured by someone other than you, they could have disabled access to vpns/proxys. This would apply to any device on the network, so if you are not in charge of you network (ie. you use your parents or a work network) contact who is in charge and see if they can take a look at the settings. If this is not a network issue, then it is something on your device, which I unfortunately cannot help you with. 

Nope. Thats my network and everything connected here is mine. I didnt disable anything related to proxies. 

2 minutes ago, moking01 said:

Nope. Thats my network and everything connected here is mine. I didnt disable anything related to proxies. 

Then I don't know what to tell you. I am by no means an expert in these kind of things :). Try using a chrome extension vpn to see if that works. 

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply. 

Some providers block VPN service to avoid users getting around their restrictions or just on gerneral principle for no apparent reason. 

is it just THIS pc on the network, have you tried for example your phone or laptop on the SAME network. 

31 minutes ago, cflanders said:

Some providers block VPN service to avoid users getting around their restrictions or just on gerneral principle for no apparent reason. 

I dunno if thats the case with me.

29 minutes ago, kris2340k said:

is it just THIS pc on the network, have you tried for example your phone or laptop on the SAME network. 

My mobile connects using Turbo VPN only. No other vpn service works.

18 hours ago, moking01 said:

I dunno if thats the case with me.

My mobile connects using Turbo VPN only. No other vpn service works.

Hmm The turbo vpn is suspicous and you want to be certain if its the PC or the network external to you. I would verify with another device if you can. Can you?

Maybe check your ISP account on their website. For example logging into virgin media allows you to control filters, parental controls, security etc

Who is your ISP and what country do you live in? Maybe some others might have some more insight.

I can vouch for Verizon (FIOS/DSL), Comcast, Antietam and Cox in the mid-atlantic as not blocking VPNs. Normally it's not the service itself that's blocked but ports. They would have to block all ports but maybe 443/80. 

That said since you can access this forum, then 443 is working. So you need to look into how you can configure your choice of VPN to go over 443. For example tunnelbear has a feature called "ghostbear" that should work around typical methods of blocking.