Can I charge my powerbank and my phone from a dual usb wall charger at the same time?

Yeah the title might be confusing so here goes.

I have a Hoco 3.4A wall charger C13A (some chinese made charger with a qr code quality verification I bought for $5.67 or ₱5.67) that can charge 2 devices at the same time

cancer.jpg.02fa195e095f22e70776e4b737956384.jpg

but the trouble is, if it is recommended that I could charge my iPhone 5s and my Romoss Sense 6P 20,000mAh Powerbank(a chinese made powerbank I bought on sale for $16.31 or ₱849) at the same time.

nope.jpg.8559907553617a200496d5b1343ac305.jpg

Although the wall charger broke within the warranty coverage period and now getting a replacement, from what I remember of how it broke, could be due to using a kinked iphone charging cable to charge my iphone 5s overnight without the charging the powerbank at the same time. I'm still curious of generally whether or not if I should charge a powerbank and a phone at the same time from a wall charger.

Thank for Reading! Sorry if there were grammatical errors as I'm from the Philippines and don't speak english often but read a lot in english. This is also the first time that I ever posted a question on a forum so bear with me on this post. Thank You.

it should work no problem but if you charge both devices at one it will take longer to charge them. instead of charging them sepratly

The chargers usually have some form of regulation to keep the current draw low enough that you won't damage anything or pop the breaker in the house panel.  Worst case scenario, and what I have seen myself, is that the powerbank will take a charge and the phone will not.  It will show plugged in but not charging.  This was on a US spec 110V outlet with a dual USB charger like yours, but give it a try and see what you get.