Vanilla Mastercard- Register

GassyCanadian

I just got a $200 giftcard as a gift, and I am planning on using it to get some RP on LoL, and when i go to https://www.vanillamastercard.com/home.html and enter my information, and then go to "Register Card", it tells me I have an invalid postal code. Can I use this card without registering it? 

No they have to be registered in order to be used. Are you sure you're clicking the Canadian site?

No they have to be registered in order to be used. Are you sure you're clicking the Canadian site?

Well, can you link me to the Canadian one, because i can't find it myself. 

yea vanilla gift cards dont work online many times, i've tried this before on newegg and it didnt work :(.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

This is how my account history looks, it say's it is active, but it won't let me register my postal code. 

Have you tried a random US postal code?

if you do this, remember the code.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Question: Would I be able to hook this card up to my paypal, and have it work correctly? 

You can hook it up to paypal but again, must be registered. With those things they pretty much have to be registered to do anything.