Where is Program" Files (x86)

TEGNO
Go to solution Solved by TEGNO,

I did it finally. I don't know what it really was (I still want to know), but I erased it with cc cleaner.

Hi. I was disabling some apps in the startup tab. I saw a program called "program". In the command line section, I found out it was for "Lavasoft web companion" which I uninstalled it a day ago. the command line says it's located in "Program" Files (x86)" (There is a sign in between). It wasn't located in usual "Program Files (x86)" and I want to delete it. I don't intend to just leave it in startup or anywhere else. What should I do? Thanks!

you can see it here too:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qrODmT5ixYYQ0o14qH2paceISzdgdTKc/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot (4)_LI.jpg

Have a look in the Program" File (x86) folder on your PC. Looks like the developers made a typo. If there's only a Lavasoft folder and nothing else, just delete it.

I edit my posts a lot.

Files and folders can not contain the " sign in Windows. So you'll have a very hard time navigating to that folder in Windows.

You might be able to see it in GNU/Linux though. Not even sure if that program can work as it should using that path.

Sounds like some bloatware that couldn't set paths right with spaces.

2 hours ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Have a look in the Program" File (x86) folder on your PC. Looks like the developers made a typo. If there's only a Lavasoft folder and nothing else, just delete it.

That is my problem. there is no such a folder Lavasoft in my Program files of Program files (x86) folder. and your right about the typo. :D

I did it finally. I don't know what it really was (I still want to know), but I erased it with cc cleaner.