[Help] I don't know what's the problem ;--;

Tl;dr: My motherboard lights up, fans start spinning, GPU also lights up, but no display is given and also every single thing connected to the motherboard (mouse, keyboard, headphones) don't light up either and I don't know whether its a CPU problem or just RAM compatibility issues or even the motherboard thats dead (which is unlikely but still quite possible)

Hello dear LTT community, I'll try to keep this as short but also as detailed as possible. I come from a rather poor country where our monthly salary is $200~300 per average so my current PC is a bit... out of my range, lets say. I've been saving up money for, a long time, and decided that now is a good time to invest, it was easter, there were discounts so why not. I went out and bought a GTX 1060 6GB, R5 1500X, ASUS B350 Prime Plus and 2x8GB of G.Skill Aegis. If you want full detail on specs, they'll be at the bottom of this thread.

Okay so, I did everything as supposed to, no, its not my first PC, I've built around 10~15 PC's by now, so I have the hang of it since it's not watercooled or modded or anything special, and I plug it in. At first I thought that the GPU was the problem but its not since I am currently using my new GPU in my old build, and its working perfectly fine. I decided to put my new GPU back in my new rig, and see whether one of the PCI-E slots was dead, because neither of the monitors displayed a picture, but then I noticed that whenever I start my PC, all the fans and everything starts spinning, but the GPU doesn't give a picture, and also my keyboard, mouse and headphones don't light up (they're all RGB). So, my following questions are:

A) Is it actually my motherboard thats dead? It lights up and the fans connected to it start spinning, so I don't think its entirely it

B) Is it the CPU that's dead?

C) Is it just RAM compatibility issues?

I called the store where I bought my parts from to assist me but they simply told me "Bring the pc here, we have professionals to look at it, you're just a kid you probably don't know what you're doing" which actually kinda hurt, and right now im low on money so, yes, I am here to ask of the LTT community to help me out, because these guys charge around $30~50 IF none of the parts are swapped for better ones, yes, they charge that much for just "lending a hand". I don't know what else to write, since, well, I've no idea what's going on to be honest, never ran into an error thus far...

Full specs (new and old PC) coming up:

Motherboard: ASUS B350 Prime Plus

CPU: R5 1500X

Cooler: Stock

RAM: G.Skill Aegis 3000MHz (It didn't say "ryzen compatible" or anything similar on the box so idk, might be a RAM issue, or even that the RAM slots are dead)

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

PSU: Corsair CX750 (green one, bronze, should be sufficient enough)

old pc parts are A10 6800k, ASUS A88X Gamer, 8GB of G.Skill ddr3 1866 ram and a GTX 760 Ti, same PSU.

Before anyone bashes me or anything, here are a few things to note. I kept most of my old parts except for motherboard, cpu, gpu and ram. I work online and my salary isn't quite "monthly" since it can be late sometimes, like, really late, and also, I've no idea what can be wrong EVERYTHING I said as in "Maybe its ram" or "Maybe its CPU" is just guessing, not diagnosed, nothing. Its not the GPU, that much I can confirm.

Halp ;w;

me

I had exactly same problem with my build and same motherboard as yours. It turned down in my case 2 of cpu pins were bent. 

So have a look at that. Inspect cpu pins

8 minutes ago, RedAV8R said:

Do you happen to have a speaker hooked up (system header) so that you can hear any beep codes.

^ This

Also try to eliminate as many variables as possible:

• Retest your old system to see if it's the PSU
  • Try to boot your new system with only 1 stick of RAM (check both)

If it's still not booting, then you're down to either a dead CPU (unlikely) or a dead mobo (way more common). Either way contact your reseller to RMA

3 minutes ago, light-v said:

^ This

Also try to eliminate as many variables as possible:

• Retest your old system to see if it's the PSU
  • Try to boot your new system with only 1 stick of RAM (check both)

If it's still not booting, then you're down to either a dead CPU (unlikely) or a dead mobo (way more common). Either way contact your reseller to RMA

I am currently using my PSU with my old build but I've the 760 Ti replaced with a 1060 6G, works fine, so its not that, and I tried booting the system with only 1 stick in each slot, yes, each slot, it didnt work out either.

12 minutes ago, truemax said:

I had exactly same problem with my build and same motherboard as yours. It turned down in my case 2 of cpu pins were bent. 

So have a look at that. Inspect cpu pins

I'll look at them right away, I doubt it's that since it went in correctly from the first try (no CPU pins were bent, or at least it didn't look like they were) but i'll have a look at them yet again

14 minutes ago, RedAV8R said:

Do you happen to have a speaker hooked up (system header) so that you can hear any beep codes.

Sadly, no, I don't :S

I will go out and buy one tomorrow IF it's not the CPU pins or the RAM, because buying one of those is like, $2 where im from, or you can buy an LED thingy that shows codes instead for around $5 so yeah, I'll just try that, ill be right back.

Update: Checked all the pins on the CPU, none were bent, tried the other stick of RAM in each slot, didn't work either. Any other ideas?

when powered on do all the fans like on the gpu spin up to 100%?

main system build --> i7-7700K (at 5.0 ghz), MSI Z270 SLI Motherboard, corsair vengeance lpx 8gb ddr4 2666mhz,  costume liquid cooling loop with 360 mm radiator on CPU, GTX 1080 gigabyte windforce OC, 1TB WD drive, 128 gb samsung nvme m.2, EVGA 850 watt semi modular power supply, CM storm stryker case (ya not ideal for costume loop), VIOTEK GN34C 34 inch curved monitor <----

Spoiler

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world."

13 minutes ago, showerhandle said:

when powered on do all the fans like on the gpu spin up to 100%?

Every single fan ramps up to 100%, yes, except for the GPU, the GPU fans don't spin at all (its the Strix GPU and they're not meant to spin either way so...)

Edit: Forgot to mention, the fans are connected to an adapter that then gets connected to a molex one, and the CPU fan (stock cooler) is attached to the motherboard fan connector that's labeled CPU_FAN1 so...

WIthout any beep codes, and otherwise motherboard diagnostics, you're kinda grasping at straws, likely one of the 3 main, MB, CPU, or Mem.

21 minutes ago, RedAV8R said:

WIthout any beep codes, and otherwise motherboard diagnostics, you're kinda grasping at straws, likely one of the 3 main, MB, CPU, or Mem.

I'll just go buy one tomorrow and diagnose it, if nothing displays I'll just probably give it to the people at the store to fix it for me.