Fornite is now earning close to 2 million dollars every day from iPhone users exclusively

ItsMitch

Not surprised if they have the money to buy an overpriced phone with the same features as a normal android phone they are gonna be a lot easier to persuade to buy silly things like cosmetics and shit 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

Shows people are not well. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

14 hours ago, Blackie Sheen said:

Fiest how are skins made to make you harder to kill when most of them make you easier to spot in most games. 

VVV

15 hours ago, AnonymousGuy said:

I have a tangent rant about how some of the skins in Fortnite do provide you with an advantage.  Some are really shi...the tron looking one with glowing orange makes you visible as fuck from distance...but some things like the chinese dragon parachute make it really hard to shoot you because it has fireworks going off around you.

14 hours ago, Blackie Sheen said:

How is self satisfaction or feeling your character looks good something bad when you dont invest much in it something worthless again?

I don't even understand what you are trying to say here.

15 hours ago, Blackie Sheen said:

First of all, clothes are consumables. Its not like they are everlasting both in fashion and in wear. Some might say they keep their clothes and wear these samwb clothes for years and years but ultimately its not true. 

Secondly, clothes is the worth of the necessity attached to it but also the brand and what class of clothing it is. No one needs a 50 $ t-shirt but these are commonly bought. 

Third, this 2 million is separated on a very large amount of people. Someone did the amount per person and ended up with an average of 1,5$ per person. If you say that 1 ou of 10 players make a skin purchase for a free game, they made a 15$ purchase for the game which is fairly reasonable for the game. The company did not put the game for free because they thought it was wprth nothing right? 

Like in everything, there is a question of balance. Which amount should I pay/invest in this? Ultimately, all I wouldnt to say is that i dont like the attitude of most of the people woth these comments that have the mentality along the line of: People who buy skins are dum-dums. Not saying it is your o

1. While clothes have limited life too, they also serve a real purpose. 

2. Yeah $50 shirts are commonly bought in california. Most people dont buy expensive shirts and more and more are moving to cheaper stores like Target or TJ Maxx where you can get nice clothes for relatively cheap. 

3. its a $1.50 on average. There are still people spending $100 on the game for just skins is ridiculous. I am fine with the free to play model but I just dont think skins are good purchase. XP boosters make more sense especially for people with limited play time, but fornite doesnt have that. 

4. Not saying its dumb, just saying I dont get it. I even have comments saying if thats what you want to do then do it. Its your money. But an argument that its a status symbol when its a 100 player game (hell even bots make up a big percent) 99% of the time not a single person knows you spent the money on an outfit.....the argument kind of falls apart. 

15 hours ago, Blackie Sheen said:

First of all, clothes are consumables. Its not like they are everlasting both in fashion and in wear. Some might say they keep their clothes and wear these samwb clothes for years and years but ultimately its not true. 

Secondly, clothes is the worth of the necessity attached to it but also the brand and what class of clothing it is. No one needs a 50 $ t-shirt but these are commonly bought. 

Third, this 2 million is separated on a very large amount of people. Someone did the amount per person and ended up with an average of 1,5$ per person. If you say that 1 ou of 10 players make a skin purchase for a free game, they made a 15$ purchase for the game which is fairly reasonable for the game. The company did not put the game for free because they thought it was wprth nothing right? 

Also related to the third mention, of course it doesnt apply to everybody. Not everyone purchases skin which is why i made the approximation for 1/10 of users make in game purchases. I never implied that no one could feel no interest in skins, i implied that some might. 

Like in everything, there is a question of balance. Which amount should I pay/invest in this? Ultimately, all I wouldnt to say is that i dont like the attitude of most of the people woth these comments that have the mentality along the line of: People who buy skins are dum-dums. Not saying it is your o

Yes in the real world clothes are technically consumables but people genuinely do use the same clothes for a couple years among some new ones that they pickup from time to time. 

I have recently got new shirts that most likely will get used for the next 2-3 years because I'm at the point I ain't growing anymore in height (width is debatable). 

A in game purchase is only good if you know you will be playing that game in the future. I know this because I have spent roughly £30 on in game content for a mobile strategy game. I still play it and most likely will continue to play it for a couple more years depending on what they release to keep entertained. Bear in mind this is small purchases over a space of a year and a half.

People are free to buy what they want but you need to remember others are free to an opinion and majority will say spending money on cosmetics in a game like fortnite which will die out within the year or next year just like the zombie craze did with Dayz and all those games. 

In the end I will agree it is stupid to do those things because what do you really get out of it? Like I have waisted £30 on a mobile game and I know it ain't gonna do shit to my daily lifestyle to improve. While during this week I have spent £70 online that will benefit my daily life and my brothers as I bought shit for him. 

But like others opinions I would agree it is a waist and a dumb idea. Does that make the ones doing it dumb? not really because they will have their reasoning or justification to why they done so. but seriously if you bought a cosmetic just because "It looked Cool" that's dumb. 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

2 hours ago, Alex Colson said:

Yes in the real world clothes are technically consumables but people genuinely do use the same clothes for a couple years among some new ones that they pickup from time to time. 

I have recently got new shirts that most likely will get used for the next 2-3 years because I'm at the point I ain't growing anymore in height (width is debatable). 

A in game purchase is only good if you know you will be playing that game in the future. I know this because I have spent roughly £30 on in game content for a mobile strategy game. I still play it and most likely will continue to play it for a couple more years depending on what they release to keep entertained. Bear in mind this is small purchases over a space of a year and a half.

People are free to buy what they want but you need to remember others are free to an opinion and majority will say spending money on cosmetics in a game like fortnite which will die out within the year or next year just like the zombie craze did with Dayz and all those games. 

In the end I will agree it is stupid to do those things because what do you really get out of it? Like I have waisted £30 on a mobile game and I know it ain't gonna do shit to my daily lifestyle to improve. While during this week I have spent £70 online that will benefit my daily life and my brothers as I bought shit for him. 

But like others opinions I would agree it is a waist and a dumb idea. Does that make the ones doing it dumb? not really because they will have their reasoning or justification to why they done so. but seriously if you bought a cosmetic just because "It looked Cool" that's dumb. 

Isnt the biggest thing about skins that they look good and allow you to customize your character to your liking. I honestly almost never purchase skins myself. The one game i did, TF2, I dont think I put more than 30 dollars in the game, made the rest of the value of my skins through trading but it is a game i ended up playing 2.2 k hours in about 1,5 years. And i only played 1.5 years because my pc died and didnt have a thing to game on for almost 6 months and was not able to play at the caliber I was playing before so I decided to stop playing. 

I am not saying it is a brilliant use of money, but at the time, having skins to have customized characters from the main classes i played was quite nice

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

Nice numbers.

Here's a thought: A mod gets popular, gets taken to mobile platform and basically puts most AAA games to shame in like a couple of weeks.

Ladies and Germs: This is the future of gaming. And it must be burning a new asshole to many AAA devs and publishers.

-------

Current Rig

-------