How to restore Gta V original Files.

Recently, I have modded my gta v but it seemed to go wrong. Now i wanted have my original game files back. The folder is messed up with asi's, and several issues came up. Now how can i have my original files back? Its a non steam version so i cant do with the verify local cache method. Please help me out..

You can do the verify local cache method, it's just done differently.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205778987-GTAV-PC-General-Troubleshooting-Installation-Issues-Crashes-Freezes-Poor-Performance

You can always just delete gta V completely and download it again.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

That’s why you backup before you mod. On a HDD it’s 20 minites copy time vs 6 hour download. ;)

I would say just redownload the whole game and do a proper backup next time you mod

2 hours ago, samcool55 said:

You can do the verify local cache method, it's just done differently.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205778987-GTAV-PC-General-Troubleshooting-Installation-Issues-Crashes-Freezes-Poor-Performance

You can always just delete gta V completely and download it again.

Thanks Bud. I tried it but it seems that the game opens with intro sound but when the player appears the whole sound is gone.

1 hour ago, AbdulESL said:

That’s why you backup before you mod. On a HDD it’s 20 minites copy time vs 6 hour download. ;)

I would say just redownload the whole game and do a proper backup next time you mod

Yea. I was so lazy i hate that.

Now the intro sound comes but when the player appears the whole game sound is gone. I tried the Directx fix also but it didn't work.