Galaxy S8 warranty void - broken screen

Hi guys, 
I was wondering about my galaxy S8, it has burnt oled display, highly visible marks + it has really terrible battery life ( I charge it 2x a day with quick charger soooo), but there is a small crack on the screen just in the corner, on the telephone they told me that it voids ANY warranty claims, what is your experience? should I fight with them or spend half of my salary on new screen ? 

2 minutes ago, James Evens said:

Samsung don't like this.

What about guarantees against the trader as poland is still member of the eu you should have this?

I got it from my carrier, I think that I may hit up to them, 2 months after my purchase samsung started offering one-time free screen replacement policy for new phones, I feel screwed :( in whole EU you can claim warranty from the seller or the manufacturer I think

2 hours ago, James Evens said:

The seller is the signatory not the maufacturer. If i am not wrong you have two years and shifting of the burden of proof after 12 months.

Btw the carrier is polish? otherwise the law is different

the carrier is T-mobile, but he needs to apply to polish laws. I will try to talk to them

sure thing, I uset to work as I barman, I know what can be done for polite/impolite client :P