Is there a program to up the gamma? to make things brighter

Go to solution Solved by Redicat,
Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

ok so did you try this?  I assume it unlocked for you if you did

yep unlocked yes it does have a gamma feature and the calibrate display settings does have options too

I'm sick of these dark pitch black nights in my games i want a brightness so i can see what iam doing is there any program to up my gamma i believe i have had seen one like for Rust back in the Legacy days i'm running my games fullscreen windowed mode 

just up the gamma in the gpu display settings or the monitor settings.

the monitor will only show the contrast between the colors the game gives it. so if turing up the contrast in the gpu display settings or monitor settings doesn't help then that's just how dark the game is trying to be.

Just now, emosun said:

just up the gamma in the display settings or the monitor settings.

the monitor will only show the contrast between the colors the game gives it. so if turing up the contrast in the gpu display settings or monitor settings doesn't help then that's just how dark the game is trying to be.

How do i unlock my monitor settings? it's locked i have a Dell Ultrasharp U2515H

monitor settings don't really lock so... not sure what your issue is honestly

Just now, emosun said:

monitor settings don't really lock so... not sure what your issue is honestly

yes it does it has a locked state so i can't mess with the settings there are physical buttons on my monitor

18 minutes ago, Redicat said:

yes it does it has a locked state so i can't mess with the settings there are physical buttons on my monitor

I've never heard of this happening before... can you show a video of what happens when you press the buttons?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Redicat said:

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

yep unlocked yes it does have a gamma feature and the calibrate display settings does have options too