ntkrnlmp.exe Blue Screen Of Death BSOD Error

I am quite new to computers but these are the errors i am getting as displayed on the "WhoCrashed" App. but after trying many possible solutions, none seem to have worked. I have reset the computer and that fixed the issue temporarily. so i assumed it must've been one of the last applications that i had installed which must have been causing the issue. after uninstalling last few installed apps, (msi afterburner, sony vegas, photoshop cs6) it did not fix the problem. I have also attached a zip file generated by BSOD Inspectors analysis. not sure what im meant to look for in the file. if anyone has any idea on how i can fix the problem. do let me know. cheers.

These are my specs

8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2133mhz

MSI Mortar Arctic B350M Motherboard

Ryzen 1600x

Galax GTX 1060 6GB

120GB Kingston SSD

2TB Barracuda Hardrive

600 Watt Thermaltake Smart RGB PSU 

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sun 8/04/2018 11:27:36 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040818-6578-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x175510)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8014A3DE1F4, 0x1, 0x86F)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!ExRaiseStatus+0x6C9)
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

DESKTOP_LIPRKP7_9_04_2018_2_03_29_AM.zip

7 minutes ago, Zulfeous said:

This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM

Can you run a memory test?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

Thank You for the response. I have run the memory test but comes out without an issue.

8 hours ago, Jrock said:

Can you run a memory test?

Thank you for the reply. Yes I have run it a couple times without any issues 

On 4/8/2018 at 1:02 PM, Zulfeous said:

I am quite new to computers but these are the errors i am getting as displayed on the "WhoCrashed" App. but after trying many possible solutions, none seem to have worked. I have reset the computer and that fixed the issue temporarily. so i assumed it must've been one of the last applications that i had installed which must have been causing the issue. after uninstalling last few installed apps, (msi afterburner, sony vegas, photoshop cs6) it did not fix the problem. I have also attached a zip file generated by BSOD Inspectors analysis. not sure what im meant to look for in the file. if anyone has any idea on how i can fix the problem. do let me know. cheers.

These are my specs

8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2133mhz

MSI Mortar Arctic B350M Motherboard

Ryzen 1600x

Galax GTX 1060 6GB

120GB Kingston SSD

2TB Barracuda Hardrive

600 Watt Thermaltake Smart RGB PSU 

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040818-6578-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x175510)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!ExRaiseStatus+0x6C9)

DESKTOP_LIPRKP7_9_04_2018_2_03_29_AM.zip

90% sure that this is a driver issue.

Go to your motherboard manufacturer's website, find the exact board's support page and download/install all of the essential drivers.

Also, download the newest driver for your video card, uninstall the original driver with DDU in safemode, and then install the new driver. 

https://windowsreport.com/display-driver-uninstaller-windows-10/