help. Problem in AsRock fatality Z270 Gaming K6

Help my computer wont turn on. and the motherboard only flash red LED and don't even give any beep or bios Read out i have check all the PSU cables. and still only blinks Red Led and the LED usually has blue color...

and also theres no burnt smell and 

i also have tried holding the power button for a while and no reaction. no fan noise or beep

image.thumb.png.db7efefd889ce33fd9494b372d295e4b.png

As mentioned in the original thread, open up your case (or try looking through the window) and see whether there's a code on the small screen, right of the bottom full size PCIe slot. If there is, try looking it up in the manual and see what the error is (and post it here if you want help in troubleshooting the cause of error code). 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

As mentioned in the original thread, open up your case (or try looking through the window) and see whether there's a code on the small screen, right of the bottom full size PCIe slot. If there is, try looking it up in the manual and see what the error is (and post it here if you want help in troubleshooting the cause of error code). 

the problem is there's no bios code.. when i press the power button there's no reaction only the LED lights turn on red the dr Debug doesn't give any error code

2 minutes ago, Septian122 said:

the problem is there's no bios code.. when i press the power button there's no reaction only the LED lights turn on red the dr Debug doesn't give any error code

Can you list out your specs? 

Do any of the system, CPU or GPU fans spin when you press the power button? 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Can you list out your specs? 

Do any of the system, CPU or GPU fans spin when you press the power button? 

i7 7700k, GTX 1060, 16GB corsair vengeance (run in default not xmp), 1TB hdd.128GB SSD, and 600W PSU, windows 10 64bit

When you press the power button does anything else react apart from the motherboard LEDs? (i.e. system, CPU and/or GPU fans spinning up)

You could always try reinstalling the GPU and memory. Also, you could try getting the system to post with only the CPU and memory installed and using the iGPU. 

On 4/8/2018 at 6:27 PM, Mr.Meerkat said:

When you press the power button does anything else react apart from the motherboard LEDs? (i.e. system, CPU and/or GPU fans spinning up)

You could always try reinstalling the GPU and memory. Also, you could try getting the system to post with only the CPU and memory installed and using the iGPU. 

well i tried it nothing happened... i'll tried the GPU on different computer and it worked... the PSU also doesn't have any problem (tired it on a different computer) i have tried using one stick of memory too... and nothing happened... i guess i need to rma the motherboard because when i tried pressing the on board switch it also doesn't work

Id double check all the cables just one more time however it does indeed sound like a motherboard issue.