Corsair H100i V2 not cooling AMD FX 9590

So been trying to get my PC to optimal temps over the last couple weeks. So at idle it runs 35c-40c yet at max load it runs over 80c+ with the cooler maxed out. I have reapplied thermal paste, and made sure cooler is positions properly, also I don't see the cooler temps going any higher then 35c, any suggestions as to what I could try next?

PC Specs

Crosshair V Formula Z

AMD FX 9590

32GB Kingston HyperX

2X R9 390 8GB Crossfire

Corsair AX1500i

Corsair H100i V2

Coolermaster HAFX

Samsung 850 SSD Pro 256GB

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

15 minutes ago, Donutguy said:

AMD FX 9590

I found the problem

Drop your voltage to like 1.35V or something. And just live with whatever frequency you end up with at that level, may go to 1.4V max.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Yes the cooler is tightened down properly and those voltages are stock, I could lower it yet the defeats the purpose of it running at 4.7ghz

20 minutes ago, Donutguy said:

Yes the cooler is tightened down properly and those voltages are stock, I could lower it yet the defeats the purpose of it running at 4.7ghz

Stock voltages are almost always way way to much voltage. When overclocking, its always best for you to manually tune voltages to the lowest possible you can get to be stable. This will cut down on the heat generated. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

You have an FX chip. Be like living in Arizona and saying it's hot -- there is only so much you can do.