Does argos product care cover knox triggered devices?

I just got a galaxy s7 (Non edge), And naturally I want to root it, However People have said it triggers the knox protection, Will rooting do this and Will Argos cover this, Or would most insurers? Obviously google didnt show anything, So could anyone have an educated guess or what, Its an expensive phone and i dont want to be denied a repair when it inevitably gets broken.

4 hours ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

I just got a galaxy s7 (Non edge), And naturally I want to root it, However People have said it triggers the knox protection, Will rooting do this and Will Argos cover this, Or would most insurers? Obviously google didnt show anything, So could anyone have an educated guess or what, Its an expensive phone and i dont want to be denied a repair when it inevitably gets broken.

What exactly are your reasons for wanting to root it? Just seems like an unnecessary headache considering you can already change most of the way android looks without the stress of tripping knox and having a fancy paperweight

1 hour ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

What exactly are your reasons for wanting to root it? Just seems like an unnecessary headache considering you can already change most of the way android looks without the stress of tripping knox and having a fancy paperweight

Emojis mainly, I hate the current one, Also, I just realised I forgot to say about installing Twrp so I can install a custom rom, I think thats what i ment in the first place, Would that trigger it and void insurance?